You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

12 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
7,119 posts
4,839 battles

Some people have got ships out of crate drops for the Indianapolis Marathon missions and for the 2600 miles of Indianapolis task, but they seem to be few and far between. I'm running a thread on my progress on the Indy Marathon, and I can assure you I will be letting the whole damn world know if I get a premium ship mission.

So far I've got all seven tasks and nothing yet. I intend to keep plugging on and, if I have nothing or not enough when the Indy marathon is over, I will make a considered decision as to how much I am willing to spend. 

[SYN]
Members
1,378 posts
15,340 battles

WG is pretty silent on this but the "Freedom" crates in the store seem to be essentially the equivalent of "Super Containers" in the cruiser crates.  If you happen to get the crates in store you have a high liklihood of getting a mission (no guarantee, but better).  Going for them straight from the missions you have RNG doubled over as you have to score the Freedom crate odds and then the Mission odds.

[ARGSY]
Members
7,119 posts
4,839 battles
44 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Going for them straight from the missions you have RNG doubled over as you have to score the Freedom crate odds and then the Mission odds.

I don't mind the Indy Marathon mission odds as I have to complete those anyway. The crate odds are what they are. :Smile_teethhappy:

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

I'll probably give it some time and before all of this ends I'll bite on the 30 crate deal. I've been working enough double time that I can spare 1.5 hours of it for a big package of "Freedom".

Members
1,592 posts
8,541 battles

Already got my free Sims, really excited if ranked T7 ever rolls around again. I can just taste that easy mode save a star exp.

[RSDWG]
Members
448 posts
8,448 battles

Bought a little over 20 of the Freedom crates and didn't get one ship mission.

I'm not buying anymore unless I need the flags!

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,180 battles
51 minutes ago, Canadatron said:

I'll probably give it some time and before all of this ends I'll bite on the 30 crate deal. I've been working enough double time that I can spare 1.5 hours of it for a big package of "Freedom".

Don't unless your looking for flags and camo. I bought it and got flags camo emblems and that's it. Pretty much a complete waste of money.

[ARGSY]
Members
7,119 posts
4,839 battles
4 minutes ago, rustydawg said:

Odd. Clearly the people who reported very good odds have stolen your luck!!

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,180 battles
4 minutes ago, rustydawg said:

Yup same here 

[TARFU]
[TARFU]
Members
1,030 posts
6,386 battles

Ugh, I've bought 3-4 packs of 5x american crates. Got one mission for every 5 crates usually. Problem is, i have all those ships... Got every single mission except the Monohagn. Got way too many wyverns too, ugh. The Dunkirk crates were WAY better for special flags.