You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shenennigans

Broken Flag

13 comments in this topic

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,429 battles

I've had this flag since Halloween, I always use my broken flag lol. Does anyone else have a broken Halloween flag?

Screenshot_2018-06-11-20-12-24.png

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
395 posts
23,764 battles

I think he missed the memo on that flag.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
3,856 posts
4,224 battles

It was a code to decipher for a Halloween ARG, which gave you another Flag and a mission to earn Halloween Camos while flying the (second) flag.

[ARGSY]
Members
7,055 posts
4,803 battles
3 minutes ago, AnimaL21 said:

There's other flags than the MMC? 

For those who have it, it makes most sense to fly it.

For those who don't, they never will. Some of us came to the game after that was over. So they may as well fly whatever they want.

Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 hour ago, Shenennigans said:

Does anyone else have a broken Halloween flag?

Yup I got one too, but I have been using since I got the Azur Lane flag. I like the look of it, almost looks like a real Naval Flag (IMO)>

8c8a0246-641b-11e8-bd28-d89d6715223c.png

[LHSU]
Members
629 posts

I've had this flag since Halloween, I always use my broken flag lol. Does anyone else have a broken Halloween flag?

Screenshot_2018-06-11-20-12-24.png

Hi, The Truth Is Out There… or here:Smile_hiding:

Greetings.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,173 posts
9,527 battles
1 hour ago, AnimaL21 said:

There's other flags than the MMC? 

1 hour ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

For those who have it, it makes most sense to fly it.

For those who don't, they never will. Some of us came to the game after that was over. So they may as well fly whatever they want.

I detest the Military Month flag and fly my Alpha flag instead. Even on my Japanese ships where I can fly two flags I instead fly the Corgi flag as the second one. Yeah I lose some credits but I consider it to be money well spent.

[ARGSY]
Members
7,055 posts
4,803 battles
6 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I detest the Military Month flag and fly my Alpha flag instead. Even on my Japanese ships where I can fly two flags I instead fly the Corgi flag as the second one. Yeah I lose some credits but I consider it to be money well spent.

If I had those two flags, yeah, I'd fly them.

I recently got a new ship and asked my eight-year-old which flag I should put on it.

He replied: "Put on the evil eye, to show them you mean business." 

:Smile_izmena:

[ARRR]
Members
117 posts
2,429 battles

Ha didn't realize it was intended to look that way. I hadn't been playing long then, so I wasn't keeping up with patch notes or real familiar with the combat missions and such. Just looked like a broken tooltip.

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,999 posts
10,255 battles
1 hour ago, BrushWolf said:

I only use it on ships I am grinding ; whether for ship or commander ; and then usually only USN ones .  On my IJN I use the Yamamoto flag ( white with Kanji on it ) and another IJ looking one .  And while I have the Alpha flag ( tho I do not know how or why I got it ; maybe for being such a pest while lurking on the forum and asking as often as I could that they have the Atlanta in game during the Closed Alpha { I did not start playing until the Closed Beta Weekends } lol )  I do not use it as I do not think I should have it .

:Smile_honoring:

[ARGSY]
Members
7,055 posts
4,803 battles

I hadn't been playing long then

I'd only been playing since August 2017, so when I finally did whatever was necessary to win this one, I was thrilled beyond belief. Such are the small things that keep noobs happy.

Now I have so many flags I don't know what to do with them all! :Smile_teethhappy: I have one with Captain and one with Fishy, and on my Japanese ships I fly them together. They deserve each other. :cap_viking::fish_viking: