You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DoomIDDQD

Got my Kronstadt!

10 comments in this topic

[HK]
[HK]
Beta Testers
24 posts
4,864 battles

It took me quite a while to grind the free exp for this ship. 

The ship actually is much better than I thought. 

-Good speed

-Good armor 

-Good gun 

-Poor reload time 

and... HAUNTED!!!!

I can see vanishing bloodstains and apparitions, including a sailor in dress whites and there are sightings have tracked shadowy figures, including one named “Shadow Ed” and full body apparitions in uniform. 

kronstadt.jpg

• Funny 1

[RKLES]
Members
9,325 posts
11,213 battles

Haunted!? Uh well this might be a good time to tell you that sailing a Russian ship while sampling a certain beverage made in Russia might not be the best idea, since it can causing you to see weird things...

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

[-RNG-]
Members
174 posts
5,437 battles

Congrats.  I have 180k saved up but im so tempted to spend it on some tech tree mods I'll never see 750k.. 

Enjoy the ship

[TBW]
Members
7,895 posts
14,415 battles

Congrats but what do you mean finally? It just came out, I am only 1/9 of the way, then I can say finally too.

[SHOOT]
[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
2,746 posts
10,137 battles
3 hours ago, TrumpYouAll said:

-Good speed

-Good armor 

-Good gun 

-Poor reload time 

and... HAUNTED!!!!

I can see vanishing bloodstains and apparitions, including a sailor in dress whites and there are sightings have tracked shadowy figures, including one named “Shadow Ed” and full body apparitions in uniform. 

kronstadt.jpg

Grats on your prize, im at 501k and climbing. Hopefully god willing i will have her before too long time.

Members
360 posts
4,412 battles

Got mine yesterday, and after the first few battles I may shelve it until they are more common.  Being the new kid on the block, as soon as you are spotted the PT counter goes to 5+.  Basically if I don't play ultra conservative in it right now I get deleted pretty early.  However if you can stay alive until later in the game when things start to spread out you can really wreck face in certain situations.

[PVE]
Members
9,090 posts
16,140 battles
9 hours ago, TrumpYouAll said:

-Good speed

-Good armor 

-Good gun 

-Poor reload time 

and... HAUNTED!!!!

kronstadt.jpg

Congrat's.

I agree on the speed and armor. Disagree about the guns being good (they are extremely wonky/inaccurate and produce far too many overpens and shatters with the AP + HE is useless) and the reload is not bad (these are BB guns not Cruiser guns and the reload with MBM3 is faster than Scharnhorst @ 16.3 sec).

I like the ship overall but find it an underperformer due to the poor gun performance and think as is 750K Free XP is priced way too high.

Again though congrat's. Hope you enjoy it and do well.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

[ANKER]
Members
36 posts
7,980 battles

I enjoy mine but have the roma as well so I'm used to the horrible accuracy of the guns. Do think it's slightly overpriced i would say that 500k for a t9 cruiser/destroyer would be reasonable.

Also understand that wg does not want everyone to get the ship, so i can understand the 750k free exp. Just think that what you get its not a 750k ship

• Cool 1

Members
147 posts
11,659 battles

I have almost 50 games in the Kronstadt and I find it quite enjoyable.  Although she has high HP for her tier she is definitely not as tanky as people think.  The guns are ok.  Has more of a battleship dispersion than cruisers.  Plays like a Sharnhorst but at tier 9.  Guns hit hard when the shells land.  The concealment is pretty good at 12.6 I think with full concealment build so allows u to disengage when needed.  Overall the ship is different and I think for me has the best of both a battleship and a cruiser.  Requires a bit of skill to do well.  For sure not for everyone.  The Kronstadt is more of a niche ship.  But I do enjoy playing it.  As for 750k free XP I feel it’s ok for tier 9.  I have the Missouri and both are good ships. It really depends what u want to play.