You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KSN

Those times when you wished you brought more Sauerkraut!

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,044 posts
8,217 battles

I love das Z52 ...

Z52: "Z46 calls me Oberstufenschüler for a reason."Z46_Chibi_Ship_girl_171_b.png

Z52_Uber-damage_01.jpg

Z52_Uber-damage_02.jpg

Z52_Uber-damage_03.jpg

Z52_Uber-damage_04.jpg

• Cool 1

Members
1,596 posts
8,722 battles

Hey

Extremely nice score; and I hate it when I break a 100K and get a loss, or even 150K and it's a loss.  Just goes to show you can only carry a team so far.

Pete

[STW-M]
Members
2,338 posts
6,235 battles

Holy cow, nice battle @KSN, that's certainly a damage number I've not been able to match yet in any non-CV ship, let alone destroyers.

On a semi-related note, however, it seems that there have been a rather large number of potatoes coming out of the woodwork recently, seeing as how there has also been an increase in high damage defeat posts coming out on the forums.

Case in point, there is a high probability that your team's Kagero in that battle has <48% WR, and that clan as a whole has a 16% average WR (I don't even know how is that possible, TBH).

The very sad thing about very high damage games is that oftentimes it's an indication that some of your teammates are not contributing properly to the team.

Nevertheless, +1 to you for a great battle.

PS: I always thought German destroyers would look more like this :Smile_teethhappy::

DD_Z3_175_Full.png

• Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,044 posts
8,217 battles
22 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

PS: I always thought German destroyers would look more like this :Smile_teethhappy::

DD_Z3_175_Full.png

That works; But idk I would think Z25 would have either longer hair or more of an air of superiority as the quintessential DD hunter! Nice shipgirl though, sadly no one has done a Z52 ship girl yet.

I think I'm going to commission one; and has to have blonde hair... because German.