Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Uber_Ghost

#DDLivesMatter

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
554 posts
3,784 battles

Just some fun #DDLivesMatter content from Flambass.  Ironically, neither game is really indicative of the radarfest we've seen lately.  Yet, I have noticed that the frenzy is dying a down a bit.  I've even seen some T10 games with four DD's per side.  Maybe it's not the end of the world after all.  Well...until 7.6 that is.  Regardless, the Flambass Fletcher game is amazing...even if it was a loss.  I'll start with that one...

  

 

 

Edited by Uber_Ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,769
[PSP]
Members
6,665 posts
9,674 battles

I watched that DD Lives Matter game. What I got out of it was that you can look really good if you post a game where the enemy team is really bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,374
Members
3,254 posts
9,531 battles
5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

I watched that DD Lives Matter game. What I got out of it was that you can look really good if you post a game where the enemy team is really bad. 

I still remember his video after the great Shima nerf. He posted a match showing himself cleaning up and getting lots of damage and kills, all while saying Shima was still OP. Of course, his team lost, horribly because of his antics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11
[NFW]
Members
48 posts
1,026 battles

DD lives matter? pfft...

Need more radar, more cowbell.

 

Edited by Algraxa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[V_KNG]
Members
560 posts
9,162 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I watched that DD Lives Matter game. What I got out of it was that you can look really good if you post a game where the enemy team is really bad. 

I think you missed the point, DD's are the most neglected ships in the match by WG as well as by most other players in teh match. With the flood of Radar it has been a bit stupid to even play a DD.
 

 

2 hours ago, Lensar said:

I still remember his video after the great Shima nerf. He posted a match showing himself cleaning up and getting lots of damage and kills, all while saying Shima was still OP. Of course, his team lost, horribly because of his antics.

Pretty sure you have the wrong Flam   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,030 posts
3,549 battles
2 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Sink them all they no good smelly little boats. LOL

WG we need more Radar. LOL

You dirty Cruiser driver you  :Smile_hiding:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
53 posts
2,725 battles
2 hours ago, Uber_Ghost said:

Just some fun #DDLivesMatter content from Flambass.  Ironically, neither game is really indicative of the radarfest we've seen lately.  Yet, I have noticed that the frenzy is dying a down a bit.  I've even seen some T10 games with four DD's per side.  Maybe it's not the end of the world after all.  Well...until 7.6 that is.  Regardless, the Flambass Fletcher game is amazing...even if it was a loss.  I'll start with that one...

  

 

 

2 games are not indicative of anything, the trend really did not die down because they launched 1 ship with radar( Cleveland ) They ll launch 5-6 more with extremely overpowered ( long lasting ) radar. Radar needs a time nerf to 30 seconds - 35 seconds and the special module needs to go away also f@ck the legendary module [edited].

Radar shouldn't last long enough for a battleship to turn its turrets 180 degrees to shoot a dd. Its just too much. Flambass can get good games in mikasa for crying out loud. His opinion is reflected on his 35 minute rant on where this game is going, not these 2 videos of great games in absence of T10 radar   :P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,374
Members
3,254 posts
9,531 battles
35 minutes ago, Pete_Darling said:

Pretty sure you have the wrong Flam   

Nope, right Flam.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
461 posts
6,168 battles
15 minutes ago, Lensar said:

Nope, right Flam.

 

This from Flamu.  I believe it was Flambass who was referred to earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
554 posts
3,784 battles
1 hour ago, CallMe_Speshul_Dave said:

2 games are not indicative of anything, the trend really did not die down because they launched 1 ship with radar( Cleveland ) They ll launch 5-6 more with extremely overpowered ( long lasting ) radar. Radar needs a time nerf to 30 seconds - 35 seconds and the special module needs to go away also f@ck the legendary module [edited].

Radar shouldn't last long enough for a battleship to turn its turrets 180 degrees to shoot a dd. Its just too much. Flambass can get good games in mikasa for crying out loud. His opinion is reflected on his 35 minute rant on where this game is going, not these 2 videos of great games in absence of T10 radar   :P 

My thoughts on the matter are littered throughout this forum.  Not a fan.  But, even tonight, I have noticed a definite drop in those 5 Radars per side games.  I think I averaged around three...which isn't bad at all.  Regardless, we really won't know just how bad of an impact this will have until 7.6 drops and the real threat emerges.  I'm just glad there's a lull in the hunt and I can feel somewhat less boxed in.  It's the little things in life you know...   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[V_KNG]
Members
560 posts
9,162 battles
3 minutes ago, Uber_Ghost said:

My thoughts on the matter are littered throughout this forum.  Not a fan.  But, even tonight, I have noticed a definite drop in those 5 Radars per side games.  I think I averaged around three...which isn't bad at all.  Regardless, we really won't know just how bad of an impact this will have until 7.6 drops and the real threat emerges.  I'm just glad there's a lull in the hunt and I can feel somewhat less boxed in.  It's the little things in life you know...   

I fear it as well - Try 8
unknown.png

 

0.7.6 will bring a flood for a bit and we can wait it out but without MM fixes or radar fixes we poor DD's will be left helpless in the end. Smoke was a skill with no counter so they bring in radar... wasn't good enough so nerf the detection after firing but wait one second, what counters Radar? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×