You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
StingRayOne

Please Report Me

20 comments in this topic

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,890 posts
8,402 battles

Please report me as a DD alone against 4 radar boats and for not capping

Please report me for shielding a BB and not spotting for you.

Please report me for not using my torpedoes while a wait for them to load while you think I have a perfect shot at another boat.

Please report me for not in a battle where i did not sink anything when you all went C and died because the enemy team has 8 ships on that side.

Please,Please, I beg of you scream(use caps) at me in the chat after you are dead about what A lousy DD driver I am in my T8 ship in a T8,T9,T10 Battle with No support and down by 500 points.

Please without hesitation report me and try to get the other team to report me while you are dead and feeling like typing out the position of our ships because you in your almighty knowledge know what best for the game and the team.

Please , I mean really, I mean with out a doubt feel free to report me anytime you like, because it is obvious to everyone else its more likely your own issue and i actually don't mind taking one for the team.

Besides I am too busy fighting to type that much anyway.

Have a nice day

• Cool 10
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 7

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
740 posts

I'll do one better, not only reported but blacklisted and ignored too!

Fare thee well dear sir... Dare to be an overachiever!

• Bad 3

Members
1,543 posts
506 battles
10 minutes ago, StingRayOne said:

Please report me for not using my torpedoes while a wait for them to load while you think I have a perfect shot at another boat.

Please report me for not in a battle where i did not sink anything when you all went C and died because the enemy team has 8 ships on that side.

Please,Please, I beg of you scream(use caps) at me in the chat after you are dead about what A lousy DD driver I am in my T8 ship in a T8,T9,T10 Battle with No support and down by 500 points.

Please without hesitation report me and try to get the other team to report me while you are dead and feeling like typing out the position of our ships because you in your almighty knowledge know what best for the game and the team.

Please , I mean really, I mean with out a doubt feel free to report me anytime you like, because it is obvious to everyone else its more likely your own issue and i actually don't mind taking one for the team.

Have a nice day

looked up after reading... reported for you know what..... maybe ask yourself why people might want to report you,....

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

Members
1,543 posts
506 battles

no really... dont get all salty and BAD rep my post.... read your own words, read your S____s and ask yourself....

why

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[SF-A]
Members
2,949 posts
5,920 battles

If you're having a rough streak, I can be on in a few minutes. Maybe a division will shake things up?

[POP]
Members
619 posts
12,393 battles

This is why a rant room and coms in discord are so handy … none of it ever has to make it on the forums. Take deep breaths … relax. Tomorrow the sun may shine again.

Edited by Alabamastan

Members
342 posts
6,442 battles
1 hour ago, StingRayOne said:

Have a nice day

giphy.gif

• Bad 1

Members
198 posts
1,447 battles
3 hours ago, StingRayOne said:

I just had a game like this with two f-[edited] who reported me for not capping in an epicenter match where the other team had 5 radar ships and a cv. They wanted me to run strait into the cap, yea no, go f yourself.

Edited by saber1979
  • Boring 1

[OO7]
[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,988 posts
3,577 battles
5 hours ago, StingRayOne said:

Have a nice day

Not to be rude, but may be it IS you. I know after 6,000+ games you've been around the island a few times, but at some point in time you seem to have decided that it's not you that's wrong, it's everybody else.

Odd thing is, you don't seem to do that well when Radar ships are involved. So maybe all these crazy people constantly yelling at you are onto something. May be you still have room to learn and grow. May be you haven't gotten this figured it out yet.

I bet if you asked for help on here, a bunch of Unicum level DD players that have played at the highest level would help you out.

Or you can keep fussing at us about how everyone is out to get innocent little ol you.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 2

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,890 posts
8,402 battles

I am amazed that you all thought I was mad, actually not at all, and yes I do not do well at T10 in a T8 against radar boats.  I appreciate all the positive help.

I put that out to show the foolishness of action even my own, I take responsibility for poor play onto myself. My t5-T6 stats rock, but the campaigns are T8 throughT10 and yes I suck a little there.

Interesting responses.

• Cool 1

Members
23 posts
13 hours ago, StingRayOne said:

Have a nice day

You need to thank all the ones crying in game chat. With out all their saltwater tears, where would we float our boats?:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SOB]
[SOB]
Members
254 posts
4,021 battles
8 hours ago, Madwolf05 said:

Not to be rude, but may be it IS you. I know after 6,000+ games you've been around the island a few times, but at some point in time you seem to have decided that it's not you that's wrong, it's everybody else.

The OPs T8 stats aside, to be fair there are more then a few armchair captains who will rage at the rest of the team & tell others to how to fight there ships. More often then not said individuals are some of the 1st to go down. There is a not so clear line between a learning moment & the rants of a loudmouth tryhard. 

• Cool 1

[NBGC]
Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles
1 hour ago, MizzenMast said:

The OPs T8 stats aside, to be fair there are more then a few armchair captains who will rage at the rest of the team & tell others to how to fight there ships. More often then not said individuals are some of the 1st to go down. There is a not so clear line between a learning moment & the rants of a loudmouth tryhard. 

Agreed.

One of my principles is "owning your sh*t," and this certainly applies to any form of gaming. There's a difference between complaining about one's inability to perform, and pointing out the overzealous nature of other people who think (more like feel) that they know better than everyone else. It's what I like to call "the Horatio Nelson effect." The OP was very much in the former camp, and having experienced some of his frustrations, I can empathize quite easily.

On the other hand, I am also guilty of vocally kibitzing from the proverbial afterlife, and even letting my temper get the better of me on occasion when the team seem bound and determined to throw away a win.

• Cool 1

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,890 posts
8,402 battles
2 hours ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Agreed.

One of my principles is "owning your sh*t," and this certainly applies to any form of gaming. There's a difference between complaining about one's inability to perform, and pointing out the overzealous nature of other people who think (more like feel) that they know better than everyone else. It's what I like to call "the Horatio Nelson effect." The OP was very much in the former camp, and having experienced some of his frustrations, I can empathize quite easily.

On the other hand, I am also guilty of vocally kibitzing from the proverbial afterlife, and even letting my temper get the better of me on occasion when the team seem bound and determined to throw away a win.

Rock on Mate