You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kittredge

SINCE WHEN HAS DYING

50 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
3,355 posts
21,647 battles
1 hour ago, Ducky_shot said:

Your fault for using an unreliable power source

Don't know if I'd classify a fire mishap as an "unreliable power source"...fire will pretty much take out any power source no matter how reliable or not it was in the1st place.

[NOBS]
Members
1,119 posts
8,277 battles
2 hours ago, kittredge said:

This is [edited], a fire up my street first glitched my power then killed it I didn't know but that counted as 2 illegal leaves. Think again , guys

I spends 100s$ a year

$100 a year? How do you afford it?

[PVE]
Members
3,355 posts
21,647 battles
2 hours ago, kittredge said:

SINCE WHEN HAS DYING AND LEAVING A GAME BEEN CONSIDERED LEAVING A GAME OR BEING DISCONNECTED FROM YOU SERVER OUR FAULT!

If you died 1st the only way you will get penalizes is if you failed to reach 1 of 3 goals before you died (these same 3 goals used to just result in 0 credits 0 XP & a text message saying "you have not contributed to this battle"...but as of 2 or 3 updates ago they now give you a pink warning):

1-Minimum distance traveled (believe it is 10km but not sure of exact distance)...

2-entering a cap...

or 3-dealing damage to a red team member (this just may require getting a hit on a red team member w/no damage dealt but I'm not sure exactly at the moment & don't feel like looking it up...but you can for future reference...it was in the update notes).

[PVE]
Members
357 posts
7,642 battles
1 hour ago, MokrieDela said:

im in for an extra 20$ worth of xmas boxes to cover the 100$ lost revenue.

anyone else?

I already spent and extra $100 this month. I think we got it covered.

[HINON]
Members
3,938 posts
4,342 battles

Yeesh. It's happened to all of us. My WoWS won't even let me play Randoms. I have something like 11 games to wash off the Pink, and I can't do any of them right now.

[ARGSY]
Members
12,865 posts
8,238 battles
16 hours ago, BrushWolf said:

That is probably what I will spend unless I feel froggy

What does froggy have to do with this, and did you get their consent before feeling them?

18 hours ago, kittredge said:

This is [edited], a fire up my street first glitched my power then killed it I didn't know but that counted as 2 illegal leaves. Think again , guys

I spends 100s$ a year

Yeah, OP - nobody really cares how much money you spend on the game; we all get treated identically. Screaming about your rights as a paying customer in the setting of avoiding in-game penalties doesn't cut it here; it just makes you appear like an entitled jerk.

Beta Testers
2,317 posts
4,517 battles
18 hours ago, Navalpride33 said:

According to the new TOS for which WG will implement soon, your $100 dollars doesn't entitle you to nothing. You don;t own nothing, you can;t resell nothing. Nothing in your WOWS/WOT/WOWP account for which you paid real money is "yours". What ever you spent the money in, will be as a renters agreement, an agreement for which you don;t have to abide by, you don;t have to spend money  to access the basic functions of WOWS.  I am just letting you know for your information. GL and HF

You know that's not new right? It's always been that way.

[WORX]
Members
5,012 posts
15,587 battles
1 minute ago, SwirvinBirds said:

You know that's not new right? It's always been that way.

Its not me its the OP commenting about spending $100 entitles him to "special" treatment. Its not only the poster who feel that way, there are many post like it stating the same "I spend X amount of money therefore I an entitled to be treated differently then the free based player base".  I just did a friendly PSA reminding these guys, your not that special that requires entitlement. lol

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
8,790 posts
12,548 battles
19 hours ago, kittredge said:

I spends 100s$ a year

Breath.…. just......Breath.

Not a big deal. Get some perspective maybe go for a walk. 

• Cool 1

[XO]
Members
206 posts
8,279 battles

Love Pink.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert Einstein

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

[YORHA]
Members
4,272 posts
7,623 battles

And for the love of God put on a shirt.  There are ladies present.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
12,865 posts
8,238 battles
12 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

And for the love of God put on a shirt.  There are ladies present.

Have you considered this may be the reason why he doesn't? :Smile_hiding:

[OO7]
Members
5,208 posts
12,017 battles
19 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Don't know if I'd classify a fire mishap as an "unreliable power source"...fire will pretty much take out any power source no matter how reliable or not it was in the1st place.

Tongue firmly in cheek... 

[YORHA]
Members
4,272 posts
7,623 battles
2 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Have you considered this may be the reason why he doesn't? :Smile_hiding:

Have another look...

I remember an old Drew Carey stand-up routine where he describes this old guy at the beach coming out of the changing rooms wearing nothing but a tiny speedo.  "Hey... where are all the chicks at? " he asks.

Carey replies "Where are all the chicks at?   I'll tell you where they're at.  They're over there in the bushes, throwing up"

Don't know why I just thought of that.

[-D-S-]
Members
424 posts
9,896 battles

In another game I played, I knew a guy who would ragequit by pulling out his ethernet cable.  I think counting all disconnects is probably the only thing WG can do.  I am also a victim as my stupid ISP likes to do maintenance and kill connections momentarily at night when I'm playing.  

Members
23,232 posts
5,860 battles
23 hours ago, kittredge said:

I spends 100s$ a year

Don't feel bad, unless you spent enough that you own shares in the company, there's no free passes.

BTW, what ill effects did you suffer as a result?

And what was on fire? Was anyone hurt?

Edited by Skpstr

Members
349 posts
6,599 battles

Omg why is this even an issue?

Look, if you do not like the color pink, keep a couple of low tier ships that you do not play in port.  Preferably something fast like a destroyer.  When pink, play co op with them.  What you do, is slam the throttle full and charge forward.  Keep firing even if there are no bots in sight, your fire will attract them.

Charge the nearest one you see, firing all the way and ram.

Exit and repeat.

Easy.

Members
2,304 posts
509 battles
5 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

What does froggy have to do with this, and did you get their consent before feeling them?

Yeah, OP - nobody really cares how much money you spend on the game; we all get treated identically. Screaming about your rights as a paying customer in the setting of avoiding in-game penalties doesn't cut it here; it just makes you appear like an entitled jerk.

k0pV3P2.gif

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
3,355 posts
21,647 battles
1 hour ago, Skpstr said:

And what was on fire? Was anyone hurt?

WHO CARES IF ANYONE WAS HURT!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?! HE'S PINK NOW!!!

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos
TO ADD MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!
  • Funny 3

Members
567 posts
80 battles
On 6/11/2018 at 3:28 PM, kittredge said:

SINCE WHEN HAS DYING AND LEAVING A GAME BEEN CONSIDERED LEAVING A GAME OR BEING DISCONNECTED FROM YOU SERVER OUR FAULT!

You average 25k damage with an average tier of 7.1 playing half BBs and half cruisers. The last problem you have is an afk warning that is 100% purely cosmetic and limits you in no way. 

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,207 posts
10,786 battles

I have left a battle after my ship was killed and never got a warning nor turned pink. Methinks we do not have all the info or the OP was killed while being idle and thought that would be ok.

• Cool 1

Members
376 posts
5 battles
On 12.06.2018 at 1:33 AM, kittredge said:

I spends 100s$ a year

It's always impressive when a child thinks spending 100 bucks on a game makes them worthy of complaining, a friend of mine spends nearly $2000 on some games here and there and still doesn't feel as [edited] and wrongly entitled as you do little one. 

[CSM]
[CSM]
Members
470 posts
4,794 battles
On 6/11/2018 at 9:01 PM, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Meh... Its takes more than a little fire to shut down the home made breeder reactor i got running in my garden shed. :cap_like:

• Funny 1