You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kittredge

SINCE WHEN HAS DYING

50 comments in this topic

[KITT]
Members
48 posts
4,227 battles

SINCE WHEN HAS DYING AND LEAVING A GAME BEEN CONSIDERED LEAVING A GAME OR BEING DISCONNECTED FROM YOU SERVER OUR FAULT!

• Boring 2
  • Bad 3

[KITT]
Members
48 posts
4,227 battles

This is [edited], a fire up my street first glitched my power then killed it I didn't know but that counted as 2 illegal leaves. Think again , guys

I spends 100s$ a year

• Bad 4

Members
3,709 posts
6,418 battles

Don't overreact?  Just a thought.  It is only a color for a couple or few games.   The servers can't determine what caused the disconnect.  No reason to shout and all it takes is a quick forum search to find your answer to your "question".

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,939 posts
10,404 battles

wash it off in 2 games of Co-Op, nice quick and easy.

Since the last 2 update, move along.

[NAVY]
Members
1,021 posts
4,141 battles
10 minutes ago, kittredge said:

SINCE WHEN HAS DYING AND LEAVING A GAME BEEN CONSIDERED LEAVING A GAME OR BEING DISCONNECTED FROM YOU SERVER OUR FAULT!

If a player's ship is sunk in the match, "dying," and the player exits back out to port, they should not receive a warning from WG's anti-abuse system. If they do, then it is most likely a bug.

The anti-abuse system in WoWs is a "no-fault" system in that it cannot determine intent of an AFK whether that is from a player purposefully and willfully leaving battle early before his or her ship is sunk by clicking the exit button, choosing not to actively participate in the battle, or through no-fault of their own due to a computer problem, internet issue, power outage, real-life emergency, etc.

Even if the case of a no-fault AFK, the system doesn't penalize the player but gives out a pink warning. According to a test @BrushWolf did on the 0.7.6 Public Test Server, it takes several consecutive AFK's before a player receives an orange punishment. Here is the thread, 

Not sure why the salt over this. I too have received a pink warning for a couple of AFKs due to a power outage. I was pink for a couple of games. No penalty. Just not that big of a deal.

Edited by daVinci761st
fixed link
  • Cool 2

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,206 posts
7,197 battles
8 minutes ago, kittredge said:

This is [edited], a fire up my street first glitched my power then killed it I didn't know but that counted as 2 illegal leaves. Think again , guys

I spends 100s$ a year

on the game? sorry, but spending money on the game doesnt mean you get special treatment, i wish people would stop thinking that it does, it just makes them look foolish

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 4

[SYJ]
Members
1,010 posts
2,260 battles

If a small power outage turns you pink for a few games and you are mad enough to rage about it in all caps on the forums... you might want to rethink using city power

• Funny 4
  • Bad 1

[WORX]
Members
2,016 posts
13,515 battles
12 minutes ago, kittredge said:

I spends 100s$ a year

According to the new TOS for which WG will implement soon, your $100 dollars doesn't entitle you to nothing. You don;t own nothing, you can;t resell nothing. Nothing in your WOWS/WOT/WOWP account for which you paid real money is "yours". What ever you spent the money in, will be as a renters agreement, an agreement for which you don;t have to abide by, you don;t have to spend money  to access the basic functions of WOWS.  I am just letting you know for your information. GL and HF

[PVE]
Members
10,843 posts
7,979 battles
54 minutes ago, kittredge said:

I leave games all the time after I die and do not turn pink. If you have a replay showing you turning pink after dying and leaving the game, submit it to WG.

As for power and internet outages, they will turn you pink if you don't log back in right away. I have had one internet hiccup and one power hiccup since the AFK rules were changed a few patches back. I was able to re-log back into the battle on one of them and no pink. The internet hiccup that took 15 min to resolve got me pink for 2 games as the battle was over by the time I got back in. Orange is the new pink and you have to be AFK a lot to turn orange. 

[4HIM]
Members
1,954 posts
4,780 battles
47 minutes ago, tcbaker777 said:

on the game? sorry, but spending money on the game doesnt mean you get special treatment, i wish people would stop thinking that it does, it just makes them look foolish

But........I can haz wallet......

Or something

• Cool 1

[LUCK]
Members
1,380 posts
20,682 battles
30 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

According to the new TOS for which WG will implement soon, your $100 dollars doesn't entitle you to nothing. You don;t own nothing, you can;t resell nothing. Nothing in your WOWS/WOT/WOWP account for which you paid real money is "yours". What ever you spent the money in, will be as a renters agreement, an agreement for which you don;t have to abide by, you don;t have to spend money  to access the basic functions of WOWS.  I am just letting you know for your information. GL and HF

No biggie there. Most of the applications I use have had that for quite a while now.

If we actually owned this stuff we'd be able to take Scharn out for a spin in some other game however that ain't happening.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,315 posts
9,621 battles
56 minutes ago, kittredge said:

If you are dead, not as good as dead, but completely dead and you are watching the hulk of your ship sink you are not tagged as leaving early. The system is no fault and and as it is now cannot tell the difference between someone getting disconnected and someone leaving early. It is probably possible for the game to tell the server that the player exited early or even use alt+F4. It might even be possible for the game to send a final message to the server when the client crashes but neither are in the system not. It isn't a big deal turning pink for a few matches if the game crashes or your internet goes FUBAR once in awhile. The first punishment from my PT test after one AFK was three games and if you have a real bad streak it is Eleven co-op matches if it happens five times before one of them drops off.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
16,315 posts
9,621 battles
2 minutes ago, TF77 said:

Good grief. Really?

Two games of **nobody cares** pinkness and it's the end of Western civilization?

Actually it seems to be three games now from my PT test of the inactively punishment.

[KNTI2]
Members
800 posts
4,667 battles
1 hour ago, kittredge said:

I spends 100s$ a year

We don't own any of this content, but even if we did, I spent twice that on gifts alone, so far, and I don't see a problem with DC pink.

Another fine day for capitalism.

[BORK]
Members
256 posts
6,183 battles

im in for an extra 20$ worth of xmas boxes to cover the 100$ lost revenue.

anyone else?

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
16,315 posts
9,621 battles
1 minute ago, MokrieDela said:

im in for an extra 20$ worth of xmas boxes to cover the 100$ lost revenue.

anyone else?

That is probably what I will spend unless I feel froggy and got to $30 or even $40.

[OO7]
Members
3,307 posts
9,766 battles

SINCE WHEN HAS USING ALL CAPS BEEN AN ACCEPTED WAY TO COMMUNICATE ON THE INTERNET?

I spends 100s$ a year

Well, go off the grid. Solar, wind, etc.... Your fault for using an unreliable power source

[TBW]
Members
6,606 posts
12,463 battles

I spends 100s$ a year

I spend 1000'S and still can turn pink from a disconnect, stressing about it, will give ya a heart attack or other ill effects, so I just don't.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Close your wallet......If this gets your Caps Lock triggered.

Nobody cares How much you spend even WG.

[5D5]
Members
2,403 posts
15,016 battles
51 minutes ago, TF77 said:

Good grief. Really?

Two games of **nobody cares** pinkness and it's the end of Western civilization?

OP overreacts like a petulant child to everything and always throws out there he spends lots of money like that will change something...lol.