You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

The other day I Got the 1st Tier of the Hit Hard Hit Fast Campaign Final Mission Reward Contaners

8 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,143 posts

And the same with the Yamamoto  Campaign Final mission reward I believe it wouldn't have left such a bad/sour note(all the effort put in and instead of reward a letdown) feeling if it had given collection items  in addition to what I got when I opened the containers instead what I  were in each container  modifications/modules (Only one in each container)  none of which did I need:Smile-angry::Smile_sad:

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,318 battles

I'm not that interested in getting stuff . I'm just getting the easy stars over and over again to get Bull Halsey

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,143 posts
14 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

And the same with the Yamamoto  Campaign Final mission reward I believe it wouldn't have left such a bad/sour note(all the effort put in and instead of reward a letdown) feeling if it had given collection items  in addition to what I got when I opened the containers instead what I  were in each container  modifications/modules (Only one in each container)  none of which did I need:Smile-angry::Smile_sad:

1 minute ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

I'm not that interested in getting stuff . I'm just getting the easy stars over and over again to get Bull Halsey

It would have been a Very Nice  Touch if when opening the final reward container it had given a mission collection item that would have made it at least Somewhat Different from the regular containers

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,284 posts

The long term containers seem to be pre-destined.... if i read past threads correctly...

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,143 posts
32 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

The long term containers seem to be pre-destined.... if i read past threads correctly...

And cheap n trashy:Smile_facepalm:  For something so hard to get something better should drop

Edited by shadowsrmine

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,329 posts
9,639 battles
2 hours ago, shadowsrmine said:

You can jump start campaign containers by buying one in the Premium shop if they are available.

2 hours ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

I am interested in getting stuff but I am also realistic on what I have a decent chance to complete in a reasonable length of time so I am also just doing the easy ones over and over.

[RLGN]
Members
8,695 posts
17,966 battles
5 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I am interested in getting stuff but I am also realistic on what I have a decent chance to complete in a reasonable length of time so I am also just doing the easy ones over and over.

Same.

So far mission 1, three each tasks 1 and 2, + 1 task 3 because I accidentally loaded Baltimore into Randoms, (a mode I’ve grown to dislike at a tier I like even less...) and my personal policy is five games minimum per ship, per mode, or none at all. (For example; Enterprise will never see the light of day in PvP unless I really screw up and accidentally load in.)

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,143 posts
18 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

You can jump start campaign containers by buying one in the Premium shop if they are available.

I am interested in getting stuff but I am also realistic on what I have a decent chance to complete in a reasonable length of time so I am also just doing the easy ones over and over.

:Smile_great:

5 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Same.

So far mission 1, three each tasks 1 and 2, + 1 task 3 because I accidentally loaded Baltimore into Randoms, (a mode I’ve grown to dislike at a tier I like even less...) and my personal policy is five games minimum per ship, per mode, or none at all. (For example; Enterprise will never see the light of day in PvP unless I really screw up and accidentally load in.)

:Smile_great:already got the Freedom Collections started courtesy of the  Indianapolis Missions however that may be the point of not including collections items in the Campaign containers IE give you as little chance of completion as they can unless you buy from the premium shop which is Really Cheesy!:Smile_facepalm::Smile-angry:    And people complain about broken and or  OP  Ships:Smile_facepalm: