You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
C0L0NEL_MUSTARD

Tier4Tier: Every Tier X Reviewed in 15 Words or Less (Short Video)

17 comments in this topic

Members
132 posts
8,363 battles

Trying something new on my Youtube channel today! I take the time to review every Tier 10 in 15 words or less. It took longer than you think. Let me know what you all think. I hope you guys enjoy it.

• Cool 11
  • Funny 7

[SIDE]
Beta Testers
111 posts
1 hour ago, thegamefilmguruman said:

Nicely done.  Very entertaining.

+1

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers, WoWS Wiki Editor
6,502 posts
3,829 battles

Well done man! I enjoyed the video, and look forward to more fun vids like that.

• Cool 1

Members
132 posts
8,363 battles
11 minutes ago, Doomlock said:

Well done man! I enjoyed the video, and look forward to more fun vids like that.

3 minutes ago, Top_Gun_1999 said:

:Smile_smile: Good job, keep it coming!

I'm very happy that people are enjoying the video. Once my vacation is over I'll be sure to get working on more unique videos like this.

Edited by C0L0NEL_MUSTARD

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,205 posts
7,195 battles
3 hours ago, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

Trying something new on my Youtube channel today! I take the time to review every Tier 10 in 15 words or less. It took longer than you think. Let me know what you all think. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Worcester and UNLIMITED POWER works, it just works

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[OPG]
Members
4,089 posts
5,885 battles

I'm not going to lie, I came into this with very low expectations....but the video was actually pretty funny and most of the reviews were spot on.  I already +1, but I wish I could give another for the Avatar reference.  

Well done!

• Cool 1

Members
132 posts
8,363 battles
38 minutes ago, KaptainKaybe said:

That was funny. I subscribed.

11 minutes ago, yashma said:

I'm not going to lie, I came into this with very low expectations....but the video was actually pretty funny and most of the reviews were spot on.  I already +1, but I wish I could give another for the Avatar reference.  

Well done!

5 minutes ago, Viper101 said:

I will say here what I said on YouTube: MOAR PLS :D

More is on the way, I promise. It will take a little while as these take a bit of time to make. I have 2 jobs and I run a Clan that competes in Clan Battles, but I will make time to bring out more unique content. I will supplement with my In-Depth analysis videos as they don't take much time to make, however, making content like this is my focus. Feel free to share this vid as it really helps. I am overwhelmed by the positivity surrounding this video, and couldn't be more grateful. Thank you.

[BNKR]
Members
428 posts
2,665 battles

That earned a sub. :Smile_teethhappy:

Also: Are Xs actually worth it? In tanks, they were often not worth the grinds -- the IXs were often better for their tier -- but botes seems different in that regard.

Members
132 posts
8,363 battles
26 minutes ago, MajorEnglush said:

That earned a sub. :Smile_teethhappy:

Also: Are Xs actually worth it? In tanks, they were often not worth the grinds -- the IXs were often better for their tier -- but botes seems different in that regard.

Generally the answer is yes. Typically each line in WoWS, has a different playstyle compared to other ships of the same tier and class, and this playstyle is brought to it's peak at Tier X. Some of these playstyles don't be come apparent until the Mid tiers or at the latest Tier 8. If you enjoy the line up to tier 8 you will generally really like the tier 10. 

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
5 hours ago, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

You must be a Carpenter because you "Nailed It"

Fun and Entertaining

• Cool 2