Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Silisquish

Detonated players should get health loss counted as damage dealt.

8 comments in this topic

Members
38 posts
2,705 battles

Detonated players should get health loss counted as damage dealt so that if, for example, a half health BB gets detonated it would be as if he'd damaged a half health enemy BB for xp/credits calculation purposes (but only for damage received from detonation; if you got a bonus for sinking your own ship type it might be too generous imo).

This would be easy for the devs to implement. What do you guys think? It would make getting detonated feel more like the fun and engaging achievement it's supposed to be.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 6

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,058 posts
4,743 battles

how about when i get detonated,my enemy get detonated too since he hurt my feelings?

• Funny 1

Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
18 minutes ago, Silisquish said:

Detonated players should get health loss counted as damage dealt so that if, for example, a half health BB gets detonated it would be as if he'd damaged a half health enemy BB for xp/credits calculation purposes (but only for damage received from detonation; if you got a bonus for sinking your own ship type it might be too generous imo).

This would be easy for the devs to implement. What do you guys think? It would make getting detonated feel more like the fun and engaging achievement it's supposed to be.

No, just no:Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles

There is no need to create fun from detonation of your own ship. You'll recieve "Juliet Charlie"PCEF010_JC_SignalFlag.png flags, and it's quite enough. 

Locking the topic to prevent unconstructive comments. 

• Cool 4