Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Canadatron

Radar-Pocalypse: Week Deux

5 comments in this topic

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

Well. I said I'd be back with the numbers when I had em, and heck, they are OUT!

I know there are many that wouldn't believe me but here it is, our GRAND CHAMPEEN for the week:

CRUISERS! They DID IT! They usurped Battlewagons for the top spot! WEWT!! I wanted it to happen, but NOT LIKE THISSSSSSSS!

The Weeks numbers for 8-9-10 Tiers battles are as follows~!

1. Croozers. 481k plays (this is double last weeks numbers @ 243k)

2. Battleships. 370k plays. 

3. Destroyer. 198k plays.

Now, as we can see just these numbers on their own don't speak much, you have to contrast them with the week prior when the new Cleveland had that new ship smell, but now our new "Meta" is upon us.

LE COMPARISON:

Previous Numbers....

1.BB 325k

2.CA 243k

3.DD 175k

Now here is where it gets fun. If you compare the top played number you get to see what % of plays were measured against the "top".  For example, DD was played 53% as much as BB, and Cruiser was played 74% as often. Contrast that with this past week and you get....

BB play was down to 77% of Cruiser numbers, and Destroyer "market share" slipped to 41% when held up against their cruiser brothers. 

It's early and this is the first data set that is post patch. I'm looking forward to keeping an eye on how all of this trends. Also to note: DD metrics are down in Win %, KDR, Damage, Kills, and Survival. week over week. 

Keep sailing lads, have fun pixel boatin!

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
5,477 posts
9,417 battles

Wait till the spike in cruiser play that hits when 0.7.6 goes live.

• Cool 1

[SBS]
Members
2,845 posts
2,385 battles

I'd guess things next week will start to normalize somewhat.  I think cruisers might hold a small lead over BBs for top spot.  The good news for WG is that games played is up across the board.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,956 posts
9,844 battles

Where are you getting 2 week stats from? WarshipsToday was the only one I knew of, but they are more broken than working.

Can you see solo vs division stats too?

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
1 hour ago, HazardDrake said:

Where are you getting 2 week stats from? WarshipsToday was the only one I knew of, but they are more broken than working.

Can you see solo vs division stats too?

The Stats are released on a week by week basis for each server:

http://maplesyrup.sweet.coocan.jp/wows/ranking/index.html

The "High" Refers to 8-9-10, and 'Low' is everything else.

I haven't come across solo vs division stats. There is quite a bit of info there but it's not pretty.

Sign in to follow this