MADDOG_64

EMBLEMS

10 comments in this topic

[TS]
Members
20 posts
12,044 battles

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVING INTERFACE PROBLEM WITH EMBLEMS NOT BEING COUNTED RIGHT,MINE GIVES ME CREDIT LESS THAN 1/2 THE TIME IT HAS BEEN STUCK ON THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME EVERY TIME I GET 3RD BEST SCORE OR BETTER ON MY TEAM I CHECK DONT GET CREDIT.

2018-06-10.png

[SYJ]
Members
1,010 posts
2,260 battles

Are you sure you were using an American tier 8 or higher ship on a game that you win?

Edited by _1204_

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,597 posts
10,056 battles

Even if you were in T8+ US Random win as top 3 on the chart, there is more criteria..
The other aspect is that it says 'TOP 3 XP EARNERS'.  It doesn't say Base XP.

So you could chart in 6th place, but if you flagged the heck out of your ship, you can still be 3rd in XP earnings... 

Or you can be 1st place on the chart and lose advancement to wallet warriors using flags and camo.

Sad part is that you will never see it.  You just won't advance -- just like you are showing.

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles
1 hour ago, maddogies said:

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVING INTERFACE PROBLEM WITH EMBLEMS NOT BEING COUNTED RIGHT,MINE GIVES ME CREDIT LESS THAN 1/2 THE TIME IT HAS BEEN STUCK ON THIS FOR A VERY LONG TIME EVERY TIME I GET 3RD BEST SCORE OR BETTER ON MY TEAM I CHECK DONT GET CREDIT.

Spoiler

2018-06-10.png

We don't have any mass bugs with emblems at the moment. Please use safe mode to start game and check again with screenshots (afterbattle stats with teammates xp is needed, and screenshots with emblems) before and after battle to highlight the problem.  

[TS]
Members
20 posts
12,044 battles
1 hour ago, _1204_ said:

Are you sure you were using an American tier 8 or higher ship on a game that you win?

using the gearing

8 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

We don't have any mass bugs with emblems at the moment. Please use safe mode to start game and check again with screenshots before and after battle to highlight the problem.  

[edited]

Community Department
2,208 posts
542 battles

I need more detailed information to have the ability to help you. I've checked once more, there are no bugs at the moment.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,764 posts
7,709 battles
1 hour ago, maddogies said:

2018-06-10.png

You can see we’re you stand for a particular emblem for DD B.B. CA or CV by clicking on emblem in port we’re you will see what you need for next emblem 

[HINON]
Members
9,350 posts

It states you need 15 wins in that criteria and at the bottom it shows you have 14. Get one more. Also lay off the caps for Pete's sake, it gives him a seizure.

[-GS-]
Beta Testers
1,903 posts
19,312 battles
40 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

It states you need 15 wins in that criteria and at the bottom it shows you have 14. Get one more. Also lay off the caps for Pete's sake, it gives him a seizure.

He's right

[LUCK]
Members
1,381 posts
20,682 battles
3 hours ago, turbo07 said:

I need more detailed information to have the ability to help you. I've checked once more, there are no bugs at the moment.

I'm still waiting for the null emblem/patch. How tough is it to just have nothing?