Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Eisennagel

7000 hours on Monster Hunter

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
9,236 posts

Former Morning Musume idol turns gamer mom and puts in an estimated 7000 hours on Monster Hunter since she retired from show business.   OMG I feel like slapping my head.  That's probably like at least 3 to 4 hours maybe 6 hours each day.  I wonder if she has the time and energy left to fulfill her mom and wife duties.   Did showbiz know a screw loose in her head after all these years?  Is she trying to catch up with all the gaming she missed during her showbiz years?  

[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
4,145 posts
13,521 battles

I spend several hours each day gaming and sometimes 24+ hours at a time. So I suspect my total is well over 7000 hours.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,927 posts
2,724 battles
8 hours ago, Eisennagel said:

OMG I feel like slapping my head.  That's probably like at least 3 to 4 hours maybe 6 hours each day.

It's a lot more than that.  7000 hours is 3.5 man-years.  A man-year is 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, 50 weeks a year. 

Frankly, I doubt the 7000 hour figure.

1,542 posts
26 battles

I love Monster Hunter but think I've only maybe 140 hours in it, maybe up to 200 but don't reckon any more than that. I have a few friends with 400+ but 7000 is insane! Her character must be seriously BUFF! 

Sign in to follow this