You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
luckyhoho

this ship is awesome

7 comments in this topic

[FML]
Members
1,921 posts
10,605 battles
2 hours ago, luckyhoho said:

enemy is quite horrible but this ship is just ....

1.PNG

Very nice. 

I was one star away from getting mine :( :( :(

[MASSD]
Members
418 posts
15,329 battles

Atlanta is perhaps one of the hardest ships to play in the game because it relies morbidly on proper positioning and trigger discipline.

Then there's the Flint, with a magic disappear button that takes most of that out of the equation.

If you're good in an Atlanta, you'll go Godmode in a Flint.

Well done mate, good game!

[INTEL]
Members
6,736 posts
26,490 battles

Congrats!

I see them few and far between.

Let it stay that way (dangerous bugger).

[STW-M]
Members
2,338 posts
6,235 battles

I find that what makes the Flint dangerous isn't so much the ship as it is the player.

Someone sailing that ship (or Black) most likely knows what (s)he's doing and is usually marked as a priority target.

Flint no doubt is dangerous, but a poorly played one is quite easily countered. It's the ones that know what to do that are the terrifying rains of HE, and not the ones that turn into citadel ribbons.

Admittedly, I actually enjoy fighting enemy smoke cruisers in battleships, because it gives me a chance to put the spotter aircraft to good use and a fun mini-game to try and snipe them blind.

[-K-]
Members
5,471 posts
9,414 battles

Nice work.  I've never really clicked with Flint, but I have only played it a handful of times.  The gameplay is a bit too static for my taste.  

And let's be honest, if I'm going to take the time to bring out a T7 smoke ship, it's pretty much Belfast over Flint for me any day of the week.