Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

Tier 8 Baltimore is pretty awesome

3 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,930 posts
5,426 battles

I tried out Buffalo and didn’t care for it.

But I have to say that I’m really enjoying slinging AP in my Baltimore.   It chews things up nicely.   I don’t even miss the heal and radar that much (ok, maybe a little) but I feel confident in my Baltimore that I can really mess up the day of any other cruisers I run into.

I don’t even really play cruisers very much.

I love that when I see Clevelands... a former hated foe... that I now look at them as prey for my Baltimore.

Heavy cruisers FTW!

[RLGN]
Members
8,688 posts
17,952 battles
2 hours ago, TheDreadnought said:

I tried out Buffalo and didn’t care for it.

But I have to say that I’m really enjoying slinging AP in my Baltimore.   It chews things up nicely.   I don’t even miss the heal and radar that much (ok, maybe a little) but I feel confident in my Baltimore that I can really mess up the day of any other cruisers I run into.

I don’t even really play cruisers very much.

I love that when I see Clevelands... a former hated foe... that I now look at them as prey for my Baltimore.

Heavy cruisers FTW!

My dislike of Baltimore stems from my original acquisition of it in 2016. Sold it for being squishy and making a terrible first impression.

I actually like Buffalo more than Baltimore and DM.

[SYN]
Members
14,624 posts
10,955 battles

the fact it has 27mm plating and there are a lot more ships with less than 381mm guns gives it a surprising buff.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this