You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SaidNoOneEver

Cruiser Commander Elite Forces

9 comments in this topic

[OPRAH]
Members
1,027 posts
6,599 battles

Emblems....

How do I get this?  How are people getting their emblems?  How are averaging so much dmg per game?  What's your build?  Ship?  Captain skills?  Also, what can I do better?

I feel like every time I try hard to get this thing, I get knocked down by bad random battles or a bad losing streak.  I feel like I'm just doomed to never get this thing.  Is it still possible to attain it as I continue to put more and more battles into T10s but am only averaging about 78-79k per battle?  I feel so defeated.  Truthfully, it's these kinds of standards and goals that I set up for myself and yet fall short.  It's frustrating and it's making me feel like this emblem is becoming more and more out of reach....

For the record, I own all T10 cruisers.  I just got the zao last night.  I'm just tired of striving and feeling like I'm not making any progress whatsoever.  Thanks for letting me vent.  Stay classy.

[5D]
Members
1,293 posts
7,597 battles

I didn't start playing cruisers until I already had over 1000 battles in everything else. Part of cruiser play is having the pinnacle of map awareness. Knowing what everything else wants to do is critical. 

My advice? Go play a bunch of everything else. It'll help you understand what's necessary to kill in a cruiser, if you know how to kill a cruiser.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,877 posts
11,483 battles

I wouldn't worry to much about the emblems, if you earn them as you go great, but setting your goals to get it straight away is always going to be met by games of disappointment, maybe not of your own doing.  My suggestions is play and have fun, do as well as you can, and rewards come when you do it constantly, then when you have a look you can be surprised (which is worth more to you), at what you have earned. 

[ARRGG]
Members
4,763 posts
7,689 battles

In Port if you click on your emblem it will show you what each emblem is for and also which ones you are currently working on so if your in an X Cruiser you need to do 69,000 damage average for 100 games the next fancier patch is 89,000 and then around 98,000 average  100 games

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
17,157 battles
58 minutes ago, SaidNoOneEver said:

I feel like I'm just doomed to never get this thing.  Is it still possible to attain it as I continue to put more and more battles into T10s but am only averaging about 78-79k per battle?  I feel so defeated.  T

The emblems only account for your last 100 battles, so it's ok if you're not hitting the goal currently- the numbers you're getting right now aren't going to add to massive number of accumulated games you'll have to make up for in the future.

As for getting your damage numbers higher, I don't know what to tell you without playing with you or seeing you play. Looking at your stats though, your survival rate is on the low side. My suggestion would be to work on using cover and protecting your ships more, because you might currently be throwing yourself too hard into the fray. If you live longer, you'll do more damage.

Edited by Ju87s

[RE]
Members
489 posts
18,690 battles
1 hour ago, SaidNoOneEver said:

Emblems....

How do I get this?  How are people getting their emblems?  How are averaging so much dmg per game?  What's your build?  Ship?  Captain skills?  Also, what can I do better?

I feel like every time I try hard to get this thing, I get knocked down by bad random battles or a bad losing streak.  I feel like I'm just doomed to never get this thing.  Is it still possible to attain it as I continue to put more and more battles into T10s but am only averaging about 78-79k per battle?  I feel so defeated.  Truthfully, it's these kinds of standards and goals that I set up for myself and yet fall short.  It's frustrating and it's making me feel like this emblem is becoming more and more out of reach....

For the record, I own all T10 cruisers.  I just got the zao last night.  I'm just tired of striving and feeling like I'm not making any progress whatsoever.  Thanks for letting me vent.  Stay classy.

did mine in the Hindy, spam HE at the big boys and just let them burn

[-K-]
Members
655 posts
5,341 battles

Hindy will definitely get you the cruiser damage one, but take anything that you do get over 100k per game with to get those.

[OPRAH]
Members
1,027 posts
6,599 battles
19 hours ago, _greifer said:

Hindy will definitely get you the cruiser damage one, but take anything that you do get over 100k per game with to get those.

Great point.  I haven't even really looked at my individual ship stats for this.  Great idea!

[OPRAH]
Members
1,027 posts
6,599 battles
20 hours ago, Ju87s said:

The emblems only account for your last 100 battles, so it's ok if you're not hitting the goal currently- the numbers you're getting right now aren't going to add to massive number of accumulated games you'll have to make up for in the future.

As for getting your damage numbers higher, I don't know what to tell you without playing with you or seeing you play. Looking at your stats though, your survival rate is on the low side. My suggestion would be to work on using cover and protecting your ships more, because you might currently be throwing yourself too hard into the fray. If you live longer, you'll do more damage.

Yeah for me, it's knowing the maps themselves.  I know how to use the cover, but I struggle with actually getting to where I want/need to be in order to actually do that damage.  This seems to be my biggest issue with T10 matches in particular.