You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Desmios

Smaller Unit Of Premium Time

9 comments in this topic

Members
539 posts
2,761 battles

Hey all, 

I enjoy WoWs, but I only get to play for one hour, 3 - 4 nights per week, from 11pm - 12 (sometimes 10:30); so it seems pointless to buy a 24hour package.

I'd be willing to pay the same price as 24hrs for 2/2.5 hours if it only ticks while logged in.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,317 posts
9,621 battles

If you are going to pay the same price why get smaller chunks, just buy your time when you get ready to log in.

[SBS]
Members
2,843 posts
2,385 battles

I'm not sure if your idea will would be something that will work out or not.  In the mean time, you might be better off buying XP flags over premium time, they don't expire. 

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,350 posts
3 minutes ago, Slimeball91 said:

I'm not sure if your idea will would be something that will work out or not.  In the mean time, you might be better off buying XP flags over premium time, they don't expire. 

This ^

Members
539 posts
2,761 battles
41 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

If you are going to pay the same price why get smaller chunks, just buy your time when you get ready to log in.

Because I get more effective time for a lower price.  Maths.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
16,317 posts
9,621 battles
Just now, Desmios said:

I must have misunderstood, to me what you wrote said that you would pay the same for the smaller chunk of time as for 24 hours.

Members
19,031 posts
5,347 battles
1 minute ago, Desmios said:

I think it was a misunderstanding. It kind of reads as if you'd pay 250 dubs for 2-2.5 hrs of premium.

If they did do what you suggest, you're probably looking at something like 50 dubs per hour.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,964 posts
18,842 battles

I like having choices myself, don't see a problem with selling premium time in smaller increments of say 6 hours but you can only buy them in port with doubloons. Since that is all automated, all the player needs to have is some doubloons on hand. I don't think any time increments smaller than 6 hours are needed though, the price would be cheap enough where you could get the time for less than a dollar and if you only play 4 hours instead of the full 6, you wouldn't feel all that terrible about it.