Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Njanear

American Cruiser Collection - any 'free' ship missions?

18 comments in this topic

Members
99 posts
13,841 battles

I am curious as to if anyone here has received a Ship mission from the American Cruiser containers that they won in the game (i.e. not the ones bought in the premium store).  In the forum, it seems like all of the ones that people received came from the Premium Store purchases and not from a 'free' container.  Just curious as I haven't had any luck for the 6 missions or the Indy freebies...  I know - a very small sample - thus my question to the forum group.

PS:  I did buy a 5 pack the other day as I wanted that new Monaghan for the collection.  No luck... 

[GN_BR]
Members
132 posts
4,903 battles

0 for 6 so far on missions with earned boxes. I have not purchased any.

[HYDRO]
Members
1,858 posts
3,959 battles

No luck either, 0/6, but provided you do all the missions and also play the Indianapolis when you get it a bit for the extra containers, you can earn close to 29-30 containers. No idea on the regular container dropchances though.

[RKN]
Beta Testers
1,051 posts
9,600 battles

I don’t think you can get a ship from the earnable containers. It mentions you can get ship missions from the “Freedom Containers.” The ones you earn in game are the “American collection” containers I believe. It’s a little vague on the webpage, but I believe this is the case.

Edited by SavageTactical

[TOG]
Members
2,811 posts
15,797 battles

Got 2 of them:

1,. Get Kidd, Cleveland and Monaghan

2. Get Atlanta

Didn't have the Monaghan. I want to see if they'd allow the Salem, Massachusetts or flint in the drop.

[ARGSY]
Members
7,173 posts
4,869 battles
2 hours ago, ASR37 said:

I got one from the indy mission earlier today.

This is excellent. Which one did you get?

The Freedom containers will remain on sale until the Indianapolis marathon is complete. If I fail to get a free one, I will risk some cash.

Members
698 posts
3,512 battles
3 hours ago, SavageTactical said:

I don’t think you can get a ship from the earnable containers. It mentions you can get ship missions from the “Freedom Containers.” The ones you earn in game are the “American collection” containers I believe. It’s a little vague on the webpage, but I believe this is the case.

You can get ships from both. They state that the purchasable ones have a greater chance of getting a mission for a ship.

[KSD]
Members
69 posts
3,801 battles
5 hours ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

This is excellent. Which one did you get?

The Freedom containers will remain on sale until the Indianapolis marathon is complete. If I fail to get a free one, I will risk some cash.

Before this update I already had the Sims and the Atlanta. I purchased the $99 bundle of crates and received one mission for the Atlanta, Sims, Mono, and Kidd.

I have completed every one of the Indy missions to this point and upon the most recent completion I received another mission for the Sims. 

Members
99 posts
13,841 battles

Thank you very much for the feedback.  I am still trekking along with no Monaghan in sight - still have a few weeks though.  :)  Crossing my fingers...

[WOLF9]
Members
3,359 posts

I got an Atlanta mission, but can't remember if it was from a freebie or a purchased one...  (I bought just to kick start the collection.)    VERY easy mission, and since I already owned Atlanta- I got a shipload of credits instead.   As in lots n lots n lots x2.   Here's to hoping for more duplicates!!   (more than halfway through Buffalo, Gneisenau, V-101; and Turenne- I'll be needing a BUNCH of credits soon!)

[-K-]
Members
655 posts
5,349 battles

I got the Sims but that was from a crate doing the nautical mile Indy missions.

Owned the Sims already, wanted a Spam-lanta.

Sign in to follow this