You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

Captain skill...basic firing upgrade? Level 3.

5 comments in this topic

Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles

Just checking here cause I have never really known if this gives all calibers of secondaries a faster reload. Says it gives main guns up to 139mm faster reload then just says secondaries also, but does this mean ALL calibers of secondaries? I got big secondaries on Scharnhorst. They really help tear up DDs and cruisers.  Do I get a faster reload on them? Never cared bout this till I got Scharn. I like the improved AA also.  May go with this upgrade. Tks

Edited by dmckay

[PVE]
Members
15,345 posts
10,157 battles
4 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Just checking here cause I have never really known if this gives all calibers of secondaries a faster reload. Says it gives main guns up to 139mm faster reload then just says secondaries also, but does this mean ALL calibers of secondaries? I got big secondaries on Scharnhorst. They really help tear up DDs and cruisers.  Do I get a faster reload on them? Never cared bout this till I got Scharn. I like the improved AA also.  May go with this upgrade. Tks

Yep, all secondary guns.

http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Commander#Basic_Firing_Training

[PVE]
Members
15,345 posts
10,157 battles
Just now, dmckay said:

Tks.  Just never knew. Ok.  That will make em more potent and they are pretty damn good. 

oh yeah. Helps with AA as well.

Members
4,729 posts
8,233 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

oh yeah. Helps with AA as well.

Ya. I love flaming those torpedo planes. This will help.