You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MrSparkle

What was my "surprise"?

18 comments in this topic

Members
433 posts

You got an exclusive prize code! Redeem before June 15, 2018 at the link below and login to the game to check out your surprise.

Redeemed the code, logged in, no idea what it was for. I do have a De Grasse and Giulio Cesare in my port I've never noticed before. Did they give away two free premium ships?

[POD]
Beta Testers
3,059 posts
4,743 battles

some people got camos,you get 2 prem ships.

did you stop playing for a few months?

Members
3,713 posts
6,424 battles

After logging in you should be able to go into the notifications area to find out what was added.   I got a popup notification as soon as I logged in and I could hit the notification area and see it.

[-V1-]
Members
198 posts
5,048 battles

When I entered my code I was taken to the Premium store that had the sale with nothing new.   Then I checked and I had no new ships nor did I have anything else that I could find .   It appears I got NOTHING from the Code at ALL????    But then I'm still not the brightest old guy when it comes to this stuff, but I sure haven't found anything as of now!

After filing a ticket with WoW's, which incidently is extremely speedy in repying I was shown where I had received Camo for my code.   My suggestion back to them was to clearly tell players what they received instead of the try to figure it out current method that many of us simply can't find.    I never doubted for a moment I had received something but with all the possible items that could be increased it is almost impossible to keep track of each of them in order to find these items except when they are a ship or something like that.

Edited by dbw86
UPDATE

[INTEL]
Members
772 posts
8,350 battles

5 American Alley-Oop camo for me.

The last one was 5 German Layup camos

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
17,187 battles
2 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

Same here, these are some really lame "surprises."

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,687 posts
9,799 battles
4 minutes ago, ClassicLib said:

The last one was 5 German Layup camos

Oh. Yes, I do see those; I'd thought they were from a campaign or something.

Members
433 posts

Yeah I got the 5 camo, along with some premium consumables that might have been left over from a completed mission I never collected.

No idea where the two premium ships came from.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I never read my Email from this game. they couldn't give me enough to log into it. I made the email for this game and didn't want my real email address out there.

[WOLFA]
Members
94 posts
13,463 battles
8 hours ago, dbw86 said:

When I entered my code I was taken to the Premium store that had the sale with nothing new.   Then I checked and I had no new ships nor did I have anything else that I could find .   It appears I got NOTHING from the Code at ALL????    But then I'm still not the brightest old guy when it comes to this stuff, but I sure haven't found anything as of now!

Have a mail, enter code, "not valid". LOL

Members
1,866 posts
9 hours ago, MrSparkle said:

Redeemed the code, logged in, no idea what it was for. I do have a De Grasse and Giulio Cesare in my port I've never noticed before. Did they give away two free premium ships?

Sometimes they give away ships if you haven't logged in in a long time.

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,995 battles
9 hours ago, MrSparkle said:

I had a few months away from playing. When I re downloaded and logged in to the game I was given the two ships mentioned, plus
the Tachibana lima as well. Did not need any code tho. While I would never have brought them, they are nonetheless much appreciated. 

[-K-]
Members
470 posts
13,439 battles
3 hours ago, MrSparkle said:

No idea where the two premium ships came from.

Those were your reward for not playing for awhile.