Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
blimp66

A Glut of Captain's Spaces

7 comments in this topic

Members
28 posts
16,888 battles

I have earned numerous captain's spaces over the past 2 years and really don't need them.  I have 148 available spaces which I'm not using.  Any chance that we'll be able to sell these back in some future release, much as we can sell other unneeded inventory, modules, etc.???   I'd even accept 5 cents on the dollar just to make them worth something!!!

[INTEL]
Members
7,160 posts
29,782 battles

Ha! 148? That's nothing.

I'm close to 200.

Have I asked for them to  be added to the Inventory to sell for credits?

Over, and over, and over...

Do you know how many official responses. or comments, or acknowledgements that either it is under consideration, or we'll do it, or it will never be done, or whatever, in over two years of asking every month?

Nothing. Not a peep. Never a response of any kind. Some customer relations I tell you. At least you would expect a comment. Not from WG NA, or anybody else.

It would be so easy to give an official word on this, but no.

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
914 posts
5,530 battles

I always chose random and have very few. Since it costs 100 doubloons to increase captain berthing every time you got that it was the same as giving you 400 doubloons. I think you're very lucky.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,722 posts
20,718 battles
2 hours ago, alexf24 said:

Ha! 148? That's nothing.

I'm close to 200.

Have I asked for them to  be added to the Inventory to sell for credits?

Over, and over, and over...

Do you know how many official responses. or comments, or acknowledgements that either it is under consideration, or we'll do it, or it will never be done, or whatever, in over two years of asking every month?

Nothing. Not a peep. Never a response of any kind. Some customer relations I tell you. At least you would expect a comment. Not from WG NA, or anybody else.

It would be so easy to give an official word on this, but no.

I have close to the same, 200 spots. I have never bought one, always gained them thru events or crates. I have less than 20 commanders in reserve and would have less if I felt like cleaning out all the ones I keep getting that are less than 10 points. IMHO everything should be sellable for credits in the game. Slots, vanity flags, weird permanent camos that you will never use, etc. I have zero need for credits, have around a half billion, just want to clean things up in my inventory. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
7,713 posts
11,748 battles

135 of 150 vacant.

They say never look a gift horse in the mouth but...

[USNSS]
Members
926 posts
9,589 battles

Man, I thought my 40 vacant was a lot.

I have like 55 ships plus all the ARPs - there's only two ships I want so I should be fine.  (Roon/Hindenburg)

[WOLF7]
Members
11,900 posts
4 minutes ago, WhiteRecon said:

Man, I thought my 40 vacant was a lot.

I have like 55 ships plus all the ARPs - there's only two ships I want so I should be fine.  (Roon/Hindenburg)

Ship slots != captain slots....:Smile_glasses:

Most everyone has far to many captains slots and no way to get rid of them....almost as if WG plans on selling us a massive number of captains with special skills, so that we have a captain build for every occasion....:Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this