You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Grimmortals

Redemption code?

16 comments in this topic

[PRDEF]
Members
17 posts

Ok i get email with the code to get prize, this is 2nd time recently I have done and only I can figure out what the prize is reading in the forums what it was. It doesn't tell me what i got when i logged in afterward, last time if was some camo's, I don't keep track of what i had before to know what would be new, could someone tell me what i should have gotten? And to the wargaming team, could you either make sure it tells us what we got after redeeming on the website or as a pop up in port when we log in next?

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
6,615 posts
16,714 battles

Perhaps you should message Pigeon of War !

[ARGSY]
Members
12,485 posts
7,926 battles
17 minutes ago, Grimmortals said:

Ok i get email with the code to get prize, this is 2nd time recently I have done and only I can figure out what the prize is reading in the forums what it was. It doesn't tell me what i got when i logged in afterward, last time if was some camo's, I don't keep track of what i had before to know what would be new, could someone tell me what i should have gotten? And to the wargaming team, could you either make sure it tells us what we got after redeeming on the website or as a pop up in port when we log in next?

You look down in the bottom right hand of the screen when you first get into your port, and it shows you the things that are being added in. But you're right; it would be nice to know what we're getting when we put the code in.

[O_O]
Members
5,245 posts
12,034 battles

I got the code.  I entered code.  Accepted.  When I logged into the game, I got a little notification on the bottom right of the screen:

Camo addition: x5 American Alley-oop

[POP]
Beta Testers
4,142 posts
5,955 battles

i can't even play the game regularly.so here it is my code. good luck to whoever get it.(it's hidden somehow,you know what to do)

USCF-D5B5M-57CGD

Edited by Cruxdei

[PVE]
Members
9,090 posts
16,139 battles

Yeah sometimes you get to see a notice and sometimes you don't. On the last redeem code for the last 5 camo's (blue - German layup) I got no notice at all when logged in. It was just there in inventory. Hitting the little i and looking under notifications did nothing. Just no info. This time I logged in 1st and then redeemed the code and jumped back to the game. Got the little addition box and it showed in notifications as well that I got 5 American Alley-Oop camo. So I guess be logged in before redeeming mystery codes and then go right to the game to see what it is.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,930 posts
1 hour ago, Grimmortals said:

If it's the same one everyone else is getting it's a camo with -minus  to detection +plus to  dispersion  no Xp or monetary component........................And before anyone chips in with a comment  about what a cheapskate  WG  is  It's Free don't look a gift horse in the mouth

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[TBW]
Members
7,890 posts
14,400 battles

A gift that I have no use for, more nick knacks is not what a Spartan needs.

• Funny 1

[O_O]
Members
5,245 posts
12,034 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

So I guess be logged in before redeeming mystery codes and then go right to the game to see what it is.

My game was not on when I redeemed the code.  After redeeming it, I started up the game, logged in, and still got the notification.

[PVE]
Members
9,090 posts
16,139 battles
3 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

My game was not on when I redeemed the code.  After redeeming it, I started up the game, logged in, and still got the notification.

I understand that. I have had it not show anything in the past however like the OP experienced. So I just suggested being logged in 1st.

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

Codes must be different per account because mine is different than the one posted. 

Prize is meh, I can take it or leave it. They're just gonna sit and collect dust.

I wonder why I got the last two offers. Are these emails being sent to everyone, or just those that don't really play that much anymore? 

[BROOK]
Members
2 posts
1,463 battles

More useless crap that I won't use, meh incentive from a meh company.  Wargaming is better than my.com or EA, but that's hardly a ringing endorsement.

• Cool 1

Members
4,620 posts
7,573 battles
2 hours ago, Wulfgarn said:

I wonder why I got the last two offers. Are these emails being sent to everyone, or just those that don't really play that much anymore?

I play a couple times per week at a minimum and got an email.  Probably a fairly random distribution...

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles
1 hour ago, CylonRed said:

I play a couple times per week at a minimum and got an email.  Probably a fairly random distribution...

Was curious. I really only play when there's an event I'm interested in playing.

I never did the one for that low tier DD, and I'm not interested in the Indy either. Think the last ones I did were the Cat and Anime Commanders. Stuff like that.

Letting that premium time just tick away.

Pretty tired of carrying. My back isn't what it use to be.

Ranked wasn't really worth it either. I'd rather play to win than farm dmg.

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 1