You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Inigo_M0ntoya

Lieutenant V. Dracula Pilot US Navy

3 comments in this topic

Modder, In AlfaTesters
390 posts
4,124 battles

Was admiring some of the gorgeous models in the game today when something caught my eye that I don't believe anyone has looked at before.  Opened up a game and went into free cam (ctrl+RShift+Backspace) so I could grab a better look.  I am pleased to announce that for some reason, every single Grumman TBM Avenger torpedo bomber in the US Navy appears to be piloted by a Lieutenant Vladimir Dracula.

Add that one to the Book of Easter Eggs.

shot-18_06.10_01_06.10-0508.thumb.jpg.4062c6ad2bb4d12d24dc63eafb721f83.jpg

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Members
3,661 posts
4,571 battles

Cool. I've always liked the real and fictional story of Vlad Tepes. IMO, the Francis Ford Coppola version remains the defining modern classic, though I kind of wish someone else would take it on again soon - perhaps altering the end so the count wins for a change. Mina as a vampire killing Jonathan Harker = best Mina. 

Edited by Battlecruiser_Goeben

[PVE]
Members
2,007 posts
18,485 battles
4 hours ago, Inigo_M0ntoya said:

Was admiring some of the gorgeous models in the game today when something caught my eye that I don't believe anyone has looked at before.  Opened up a game and went into free cam (ctrl+RShift+Backspace) so I could grab a better look.  I am pleased to announce that for some reason, every single Grumman TBM Avenger torpedo bomber in the US Navy appears to be piloted by a Lieutenant Vladimir Dracula.

Add that one to the Book of Easter Eggs.

shot-18_06.10_01_06.10-0508.thumb.jpg.4062c6ad2bb4d12d24dc63eafb721f83.jpg