You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Tanking damage ?

7 comments in this topic

Members
251 posts
5,162 battles

So I can get an idea what are some of your more crazy matches were you were almost dead but healed and at the end tanked an insane amount of damage? I'm guessing Nelson, Lion and Conq are going to be haevy on the list because of that zombie heal. I think I tanked 120,000 dmg once in my Nelson!

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,995 battles
3 minutes ago, crazyferret23777 said:

So I can get an idea what are some of your more crazy matches were you were almost dead but healed and at the end tanked an insane amount of damage? I'm guessing Nelson, Lion and Conq are going to be haevy on the list because of that zombie heal. I think I tanked 120,000 dmg once in my Nelson!

I tanked today in my garden. Slipped on a earth worm. :cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

[VW]
Members
2,059 posts
12,968 battles

1million minimum in high tier bb regardless of ship. The highest i ever did was the 2 or 2.5 million resuired for that one yamamoto mission. The secret seemed to be not to look at the counter because every time i did i ended up dying. I survived the mission and only realized when time ran out how much i had tanked (was me miz)

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,878 posts
11,531 battles

Seen someone on here post his Khab, his potential damage was 5.8 million

[WOLF8]
Members
27 posts
3,968 battles

I just tanked 3.5 million in my Bayern as a bottom tier BB. I got lucky that a Gaede kept trying to torpedo me but struggled to predict where I was going. And a Biz's secondaries kept firing on me from over 10km away. No real damage taken but it looked like it was raining for about 5 minutes while his focus was elsewhere.

[RUST]
Beta Testers
965 posts
10,639 battles

A missed salvo that showed up as potential damage , is a salvo that you "tanked" for the team.