Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Grand_Admiral_ZeWulf

possible Z-39 concealment bug

8 comments in this topic

Members
29 posts
4,267 battles

so, im not sure if this even is a bug, but in Harbor/Port, the concealment stat on my Z-39 (with conceal build) shows 6.1km, yet LWM and several other reviewers label her (Z-39) concealment in a conceal build as 5.8km. in actual matches though, I have gotten within the 6.1km, but outside the 5.8 range, and remained unseen, so I'm just wondering if its a UI bug, or what. anyone know about this?

also, I kinda only just noticed it when I forgot her exact conceal and went to check...

Members
1,175 posts
3,153 battles

You sure you have CE and module? If it is still 6.1 then it's a bug. 

Edit- not a bug. It's supposed to be 6.1.

Edited by CarbonButtprint

[POP]
Members
1,183 posts
15,605 battles
9 minutes ago, Grand_Admiral_ZeWulf said:

so, im not sure if this even is a bug, but in Harbor/Port, the concealment stat on my Z-39 (with conceal build) shows 6.1km, yet LWM and several other reviewers label her (Z-39) concealment in a conceal build as 5.8km. in actual matches though, I have gotten within the 6.1km, but outside the 5.8 range, and remained unseen, so I'm just wondering if its a UI bug, or what. anyone know about this?

also, I kinda only just noticed it when I forgot her exact conceal and went to check...

Hi 

Just checked LWM's review its concealment is 6.08 minimum she is the second best, beaten only by The Shira at 5.8

cheers

Members
29 posts
4,267 battles

ok, it must have been adjusted at some point, cause I swear it used to be 5.8. thx for clearing it up guys.

thought I was going crazy. well, crazier

Edited by Grand_Admiral_ZeWulf
spelling
  • Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,183 posts
15,605 battles
9 minutes ago, Grand_Admiral_ZeWulf said:

ok, it must have been adjusted at some point, cause I swear it used to be 5.8. thx for clearing it up guys.

thought I was going crazy. well, crazier

wish it was 5.8  that really throw a spanner in the works for tier 8 and 9 DD's :Smile_teethhappy:

Sign in to follow this