You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Psycodiver

Getting tired of heart breaking matches.....

6 comments in this topic

[HUNGS]
Members
1,664 posts
3,603 battles

I keep getting these stellar matches which end up a loss, but I win matches where I hardly get anything done. I won't lie I was mad at the end of this one because it is frustrating. This could have been a win but we had 2 AFKs,  got to give credit to the team mates on that side of the map because they held on pretty long regardless being down 2 ships on their end, but the enemy DD decided to run away. Just heart breaking and annoying

shot-18_06.09_19_00.58-0092.thumb.jpg.a1e757c1735df0a047c573bedfd4b44d.jpg

Edited by Psycodiver
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,771 posts
15,964 battles

ANY game where you get 129 K damage with a tier 5 BB has GOT to be a great game. Honestly ... Congratulations!

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Stellar Game you carried hard but you can never carry Potatoes that refuse to be carried 

Xn0Ypcm.gif

QwXaxIB.gif

[STW-M]
Members
3,103 posts
7,342 battles

It bears noting that if you get incredibly high damage numbers, sometimes it's because your teammates aren't contributing their proper effort.

For example, take a look at this video, in which the Midway did an incredible amount of damage but still lost because there were too many potatoes to carry:

[INTEL]
Members
10,061 posts
28,232 battles
16 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

It bears noting that if you get incredibly high damage numbers, sometimes it's because your teammates aren't contributing their proper effort.

For example, take a look at this video, in which the Midway did an incredible amount of damage but still lost because there were too many potatoes to carry:

It's a Midway. If it loses, good riddance. It's just a bummer that the other CV gets a win.

But Psycho did 129K in a meh Bretagne. Excellent work.

More heartbreaking games would be nice. It's the steamrolls that are bothering me. Weekends really suck now, and with the MM making no attempt to balance purple clan players or radar, the game's outcome is usually determined when the ships load into the match. 

[RLGN]
Members
10,393 posts
19,678 battles
14 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Weekends really suck now, and with the MM making no attempt to balance purple clan players or radar, the game's outcome is usually determined when the ships load into the match.

Kinda like Tanks...

...all 7-year vets with maxed skill crews on one side; poor shlubs with maybe a thousand or so games on the other...