You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Aessaya

[0.10.6.0] Mermaid's Wrath — The Complete Collection

652 comments in this topic

[RDS]
Members
328 posts
26,931 battles
On 21/07/2018 at 8:42 PM, Chobittsu said:

First grouping done~! Dasha will be implemented with two variations in MW; Civilian (shown below, based on what I assume will be her ingame portraits) as default and Military (in officer uniforms of the corresponding nations) as an optional replacement

step1_by_chobittsu_studios-dchwalw.pngset2_by_chobittsu_studios-dci0ivl.png

Dasha's former slot in the mod as a Russian unique commander will be replaced with Valeriya Tsygankova, WG Global Content Producer

:cap_like::Smile_Default:

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

Okay so I think Saya might be on holiday, or dead, so we'll be a bit late getting the 0.7.7 patch out but that at least gives me time to work on more Dasha portraits?
Yay?

• Cool 3

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,275 posts
18,078 battles

Yeah, because RR is hilariously whack right now.  Then there is this: IDS_PAEP002_HELENA_AMERICANARC - Helena; that is a funny name for a camo after all.  I'm keeping the mods in though.:Smile_teethhappy:

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

Unrelated, cause we don't have much else to talk about while Saya is off camping or whatever, Melissa was spotted yesterday testing the latest in Mermaid technological innovation; weaponized dolphins
37866205_10160461047785062_2236066708529

[IXM]
Members
284 posts
5,851 battles

Contrary to popular belief, I am not dead! Just was having a little vacation. Thanks, WG, for making me work on my vacation, btw...

But, without further ado: V2.1 of voice mod has been released! As well as crew names have been updated to client version 0.7.7. Just one day late, no biggie :)

Changes include, but are not limited to:

• 77 new lines for voiced game tips. However, those appear to be inactive so far, and official files only have them for Russian it would seem.
  • Updated Operation "Raptor Rescue" to handle the new changes in the 0.7.7
  • Update crew names mod for client version 0.7.7
  • Test feature: suppression of the HSF/AzurLane commander's special lines for main battery fire, torpedo fire, and torpedo hits. Please, provide your feedback on this one.
Edited by Aessaya
  • Cool 2

[WK]
1,275 posts
18,078 battles
On 7/26/2018 at 5:18 PM, Aessaya said:

Test feature: suppression of the HSF/AzurLane commander's special lines for main battery fire, torpedo fire, and torpedo hits. Please, provide your feedback on this one.

Aww...  Personally I like it. :Smile_sad:   I know this will put more work on you all, but maybe have two downloads for this?  One to suppress the lines, another that does not, that's "Mermaid'd"? :Smile_teethhappy:

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts
24 minutes ago, Volron said:

Aww...  Personally I like it. :Smile_sad:   I know this will put more work on you all, but maybe have two downloads for this?  One to suppress the lines, another that does not, that's "Mermaid'd"? :Smile_teethhappy:

Yeah, we could do that, I'll put it on the list

• Cool 1

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

Nothing to see here, just one of our Mermaid's doin' a commercial for a Canadian reality TV streaming service
38176129_10160480259770062_2629178145940

• Cool 2

[IXM]
Members
284 posts
5,851 battles
On 7/30/2018 at 9:53 PM, Volron said:

There you go, just put this into /res_mods/banks/mods/Mermaid's Wrath and overwrite the existing one.

mod.xml

Sorry for late reply, vacation, yadda yadda, so on and so forth :)

Also I think Chobittsu was considering introducing "Mermaid'd" lines for those events some time soon™

Edited by Aessaya
  • Cool 1

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts
15 minutes ago, Aessaya said:

Also I think Chobittsu was considering introducing "Mermaid'd" lines for those events some time soon™

Would be an Anna job so might as well wait until the new variety lines. Still have to get a full set of those for folks to vote on or list holes they could suggest plugs for

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

Dashas all dressed up and ready for 0.7.8, just gotta do Valeriya next and some tweeks to the space captains and we should 0.7.8 ready!
dasha_main_by_chobittsu_studios-dcixpv0.

• Cool 4

[IXM]
Members
284 posts
5,851 battles

Woot! A personal army of Dashas!

• Funny 1

[WOLFH]
Members
371 posts
23,446 battles
5 hours ago, Aessaya said:

Woot! A personal army of Dashas!

A Division of Dashas? :cap_yes:

• Funny 2

[WK]
1,275 posts
18,078 battles
On 7/31/2018 at 11:48 PM, Aessaya said:

There you go, just put this into /res_mods/banks/mods/Mermaid's Wrath and overwrite the existing one.

mod.xml

Sorry for late reply, vacation, yadda yadda, so on and so forth :)

No worries.  Vay-Cay's are there for a reason! :cap_like:

Awesome!  Thank you! :cap_win:

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

With some setbacks and some recasting, the scripts for the new trailer and version 2.2 are on the way out. Only thing slowing us down now is our two busiest cast members being bogged down with other things, such as Megami doing convention work and Jingles being Jingles (He's only got a short cameo in the new trailer, we have other plans depending on how The Ring ends)

Also, I don't do this often, but Roulette has had a poor RNG roll when it comes to her health and could use all the support you guys can muster, be it kind words or funding.

If you wanna send her well wishes or a big hug, you can do so on her Twitter: https://twitter.com/RoulettesPlay
If you wanna help a bit with her medical bills, you can fling currency-paper at her Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Roulette

• Cool 1

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

Nuffin to see here, just colourful Dev waifu from St. Petersberg; Valeriya Tsygankova

valeriya_by_chobittsu_studios-dcjim9g.pn

I'll also be doing a remastering of a couple of the Space Warships captains (just some spacesuit edits for detailing) and replacing the Birrin with a more humanoid cutie, that should cover everything for 0.7.8

• Cool 2

[KOHAI]
Members
1,696 posts
6,781 battles
3 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Nuffin to see here, just colourful Dev waifu from St. Petersberg; Valeriya Tsygankova

valeriya_by_chobittsu_studios-dcjim9g.pn

I'll also be doing a remastering of a couple of the Space Warships captains (just some spacesuit edits for detailing) and replacing the Birrin with a more humanoid cutie, that should cover everything for 0.7.8

This looks fantastic, +1 to you.

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

And in place of the Birrin, which I deem too alien for long-term use cause I didn't expect the April Fools captains to be permanent...

I present... Drossel Juno Vierzehntes Heizregister Fürstin von Flügel

drossel_by_chobittsu_studios-dcjmz06.png

10 Squid-points to anyone that knows the reference~<3

• Cool 1

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

Lastly, just a few edits to a couple other Sci-fi captain portraits, Gave Arkuma a whole new spacesuit, Ad-6-0001a got a more accurate tongue and Tala got a few extra bits to her fishsuit
arkuma_by_chobittsu_studios-dcjsrfs.pngad_6_0001a_by_chobittsu_studios-dcjsrjl.tala_by_chobittsu_studios-dcjsriy.png

• Cool 3

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

News from beyond Mermaid's Wrath, one of our cast is going to be voicing the english dub of Hells!

Corinne will be playing the role of Luca~

• Cool 2

[KIA-C]
SuperTest Coordinator
352 posts
10,558 battles

So first of all I love this more than my typing can say. Second I think this is a stupid question and I messed something up, but when I install after reading everything I only seem to get the same voice for any/all ships I play. I'm I just stupid and miss something I have no idea. Thanks for your time @Aessaya

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts
29 minutes ago, Malarkey_ said:

So first of all I love this more than my typing can say. Second I think this is a stupid question and I messed something up, but when I install after reading everything I only seem to get the same voice for any/all ships I play. I'm I just stupid and miss something I have no idea. Thanks for your time @Aessaya

6_by_chobittsu_studios-dcdugtc.png

As it is with most mods, it's pretty simple: download, unpack to your WoWS/res_mods folder under the appropriate client version subfolder, and you're (almost) ready! Special note regarding the historical portraits optional add-on: it requires the base portrait mod pack, then extract it on top over the base mod and confirm overwriting of any files that cause collisions.

Once installed, do not forget to select "Mermaid's Wrath" from the voiceover modification menu in the WoWS settings, Audio tab.

shot-18_06.15_21_13.10-0845.png.4e1805a9940cc144219f67abe30cfcc4.png

But of course, there's a little bit more to that than just that. We're going to sort that out once everything is back up and running properly. Please stand by!

[KIA-C]
SuperTest Coordinator
352 posts
10,558 battles
3 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

6_by_chobittsu_studios-dcdugtc.png

As it is with most mods, it's pretty simple: download, unpack to your WoWS/res_mods folder under the appropriate client version subfolder, and you're (almost) ready! Special note regarding the historical portraits optional add-on: it requires the base portrait mod pack, then extract it on top over the base mod and confirm overwriting of any files that cause collisions.

Once installed, do not forget to select "Mermaid's Wrath" from the voiceover modification menu in the WoWS settings, Audio tab.

shot-18_06.15_21_13.10-0845.png.4e1805a9940cc144219f67abe30cfcc4.png

But of course, there's a little bit more to that than just that. We're going to sort that out once everything is back up and running properly. Please stand by!

So I will do another full install and try this again. crossing my fingers it will work this time. 

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts
Just now, Malarkey_ said:

So I will do another full install and try this again. crossing my fingers it will work this time. 

If you mean other unique voices for the crew themselves, that is a bit beyond our current funding. We're a tiny two-man team (not including actresses) and, so far, the project has been funded entirely out of my own wallet

• Cool 1