You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Aessaya

[0.10.6.0] Mermaid's Wrath — The Complete Collection

652 comments in this topic

[IXM]
Members
284 posts
5,851 battles

Guess what? More updates! And it's not Windows 10!

Updated the Crew Member Names tool to now properly include the new Pan-American crew members. So now they will not only look properly, but will also have appropriate names! All you have is to re-download the global.mo file from the linky above, or download and re-apply the tool!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[RDS]
Members
328 posts
26,931 battles
17 hours ago, Aessaya said:

V2.0 captain portraits mod has been released! Includes portraits for future Pan-American captains spotted in the client.

Note: the Historical pack has not been updated, but you will need to re-apply it once you update the base pack.

Thanks!!! :cap_like:

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,864 posts
17,520 battles

OMG I love it!:fish_cute_2:

and some of these lines are just too funny!

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,864 posts
17,520 battles

BTW will there ever be an automatic update/notification for this mod?:fish_aqua:

[IXM]
Members
284 posts
5,851 battles
12 hours ago, BladedPheonix said:

BTW will there ever be an automatic update/notification for this mod?:fish_aqua:

There is one! Subscribe to the thread and you'll get notified when I post new updates! As for automated update, yes, that is in the future plans when we have a dedicated installer for the modpack.

Edited by Aessaya

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,864 posts
17,520 battles
51 minutes ago, Aessaya said:

There is one! Subscribe to the thread and you'll get notified when I post new updates! As for automated update, yes, that is in the future plans when we have a dedicated installer for the modpack.

awesome!:fish_cute_2:

also I have a question. will you by any chance be making a male version of this mod in the future? I'd love to help out with it if you intend to make one. I don't have any programing skills, but I'm pretty clever when it comes to writing, I actually wrote 2 plays in highschool.:fish_book: 

anyway's I wish you and your team the best of luck. and thanks again for creating an amazing mod/project for everyone to use!:cap_like:

[IXM]
Members
284 posts
5,851 battles
6 hours ago, BladedPheonix said:

awesome!:fish_cute_2:

also I have a question. will you by any chance be making a male version of this mod in the future? I'd love to help out with it if you intend to make one. I don't have any programing skills, but I'm pretty clever when it comes to writing, I actually wrote 2 plays in highschool.:fish_book: 

anyway's I wish you and your team the best of luck. and thanks again for creating an amazing mod/project for everyone to use!:cap_like:

I don't think there'll ever be a male version of this project, unless someone else completely starts their own one. IIRC this project was born out of will to reduce the sausage fest that is vanilla WoWS client :)

• Funny 1

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

So ever on a quest to make Saya look like a fool, I've started early development on a new voice mod featuring a male cast~!   Though it's only one guy, but I'm sure you'll all approve of the casting choice~<3

The working title right now is "Ol' Salt", I'll keep you posted on developments~

VvL30JC.jpg

• Funny 3

Members
16 posts
9,373 battles
On 7/3/2018 at 3:28 PM, Chobittsu said:

So ever on a quest to make Saya look like a fool, I've started early development on a new voice mod featuring a male cast~!   Though it's only one guy, but I'm sure you'll all approve of the casting choice~<3

The working title right now is "Ol' Salt", I'll keep you posted on developments~

VvL30JC.jpg

I volunteer for grouchy old man

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts
1 hour ago, RWBY_Rose said:

I volunteer for grouchy old man

We already have Jingles onboard, you can relax and let the "professional" handle it   XD

(I wasn't posting that pic to be funny, we really are working with Jingles~)

• Cool 2

[WK]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,275 posts
18,078 battles

Pardon my slowness, but Historical Add-on?  What exactly is changed for that?  I'm looking but finding nothing...:Smile_hiding:  Might be the heat exhaustion at the moment.

Had me worried for a moment, as when I went to reinstall the mod, I couldn't find the VO thread in my fav's anymore.  The Portrait thread was still there, but the following link at the top of that thread ( Each captain is based on the appearance of the prolific actresses of Mermaid's Wrath, my flagship mod and the excellent companion to this little replacer~! ) directs to a dead end.  May want to change that unless the Portrait thread is coming down as well. :Smile_Default:  Fortunately Cho's sig had the link that lead me here.:Smile_great:

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts
6 minutes ago, Volron said:

We had some restructuring, we're still working on it. We're aiming for international distribution.

As for the historical add-on, it changes the anime event captains to new characters in historical uniforms, though in hindsight I probably could have just put the existing characters in historical uniforms rather than making whole new ones.... meh~!

• Cool 1

[WK]
1,275 posts
18,078 battles

Ah, thank you.:Smile_great:

[IXM]
Members
284 posts
5,851 battles
4 hours ago, Volron said:

Had me worried for a moment, as when I went to reinstall the mod, I couldn't find the VO thread in my fav's anymore. 

Had a little snafu, and afterwards decided to consolidate everything into one thread for accessibility reasons. And there's more to come soon™.

4 hours ago, Volron said:

Each captain is based on the appearance of the prolific actresses of Mermaid's Wrath, my flagship mod and the excellent companion to this little replacer~!

Uh, where's this text in, exactly? If there's a borken link in the root post of this thread, let me know!

Edited by Aessaya

[WK]
1,275 posts
18,078 battles

That is where the link is located, at the top.  Just above Angel on my Shoulder and EileMonty's avatars.

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

Notice: Raptor Rescue may be borked when the next patch comes out. We're working on getting it sorted before the patch goes live but we might not make it in time, and by that I mean I'm broke as hell and the VA we need is busy at a wedding for a few days   (No, not her's)

• Cool 1

[IXM]
Members
284 posts
5,851 battles
On 7/6/2018 at 5:23 AM, Volron said:

That is where the link is located, at the top.  Just above Angel on my Shoulder and EileMonty's avatars.

Oh, well, that one's outside of my jurisdiction, I'm afraid. Also it's an outdated thread.

• Cool 1

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

Okay!   I have good news and bad news!
Bad news first cause bugger off I'm writing this and I get to pick what comes first!   XD

The bad news is I don't have anything shiny or new to announce or show off at this time but Saya and I are working hard on new things, Saya is working on the website, I'm working on the new trailer while we wait on new lines from Melissa and Roulette. The love-birds are off at a convention right now so trailer work has stalled a bit in the meantime.

The good news is.... we're still here and we're still working~!   Also it's the mod's 1st birthday! I'd hoped to have something done but not everything goes our way   xD

• Cool 5

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts
1 hour ago, Suryn said:

Congrats on making a full year and not burning out @Chobittsu

I burned out a long time ago   XD    What keeps me going is the need for perfection

• Funny 1

[RDS]
Members
328 posts
26,931 battles
8 hours ago, Chobittsu said:

Okay!   I have good news and bad news!
Bad news first cause bugger off I'm writing this and I get to pick what comes first!   XD

The bad news is I don't have anything shiny or new to announce or show off at this time but Saya and I are working hard on new things, Saya is working on the website, I'm working on the new trailer while we wait on new lines from Melissa and Roulette. The love-birds are off at a convention right now so trailer work has stalled a bit in the meantime.

The good news is.... we're still here and we're still working~!   Also it's the mod's 1st birthday! I'd hoped to have something done but not everything goes our way   xD

Happy Birthday Mermaids !!! :Smile_Default::cap_rambo::cap_like:

[IXM]
Members
284 posts
5,851 battles
12 hours ago, Chobittsu said:

Also it's the mod's 1st birthday! I'd hoped to have something done but not everything goes our way   xD

Cheers! *Throws confetti in the air.*

Edited by Aessaya

[SOUP]
Modder
9,049 posts

First grouping done~! Dasha will be implemented with two variations in MW; Civilian (shown below, based on what I assume will be her ingame portraits) as default and Military (in officer uniforms of the corresponding nations) as an optional replacement

step1_by_chobittsu_studios-dchwalw.pngset2_by_chobittsu_studios-dci0ivl.png

Dasha's former slot in the mod as a Russian unique commander will be replaced with Valeriya Tsygankova, WG Global Content Producer

• Cool 4