You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ClassicLib

What's Your Biggest Comeback?

16 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
756 posts
8,264 battles

This game didn't start to turn around until there was about 7 1/2 mins left in the battle.  With 13:00 mins left it was 95 - 707.  With ~9 mins left it was 195 -799 then 321 - 768 at 7 1/2 min.  We were still slightly down 687 -701 with 3 min left.

When time expired we won by over 200 points.

Hindy_MajorComeback_6Kills-1.jpg

Hindy_MajorComeback_6Kills-2.jpg

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
756 posts
8,264 battles
16 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

997 to 570

Very nice!.  Really went south for them when they lost the Nagato.  And I really like seeing the DD pound on the battleships.

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,382 posts
19,417 battles

5 ships down and 900 to a little bit. Find 3 others that wanted to win. Was the highest damage I did with the NC ever. Post must be somewhere in the forum. I‘m at work now. 

And that glorious ranked battle when T7/8 was still a thing. 3 ships down. One AFK. And only one cap. Thought at that moment: let’s make at least some credits. Charged the enemy with my Torpitz. Sailed between 2 BB and got a double strike with the torps, found that DD‘s that sit in the smoke and sank them. Turned from wasted time to glorious victory within 4 minutes.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
756 posts
8,264 battles
8 minutes ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

ZvGYiWv.png

RFQSVQl.png

I got the video of this.... just gotta find the time to upload it lol

Down 866 point and it's 3 v 7?  And they have 2 destroyers against 2 battleships and a cruiser?  ok, that's crazy. 

[INTEL]
Members
756 posts
8,264 battles
20 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

5 ships down and 900 to a little bit. Find 3 others that wanted to win. Was the highest damage I did with the NC ever. Post must be somewhere in the forum. I‘m at work now. 

And that glorious ranked battle when T7/8 was still a thing. 3 ships down. One AFK. And only one cap. Thought at that moment: let’s make at least some credits. Charged the enemy with my Torpitz. Sailed between 2 BB and got a double strike with the torps, found that DD‘s that sit in the smoke and sank them. Turned from wasted time to glorious victory within 4 minutes.

It's a pretty good feeling isn't it?

[INTEL]
Members
756 posts
8,264 battles
19 minutes ago, Prothall said:

My biggest comeback was being down 826 points early.

shot-16.10.30_20.45.22-0193.jpg

shot-16.10.30_19.29.00-0112.jpg

I knew there were better ones out there.  Just didn't realize how much better.

[ICOP]
[ICOP]
Members
759 posts
12,291 battles

I was playing the only DD in the match. We were down 4 ships to 1 when I got my first kill at about the 9 minute mark. It was literally a race to the last second of the game for the win.

• Cool 2

[INTEL]
Members
756 posts
8,264 battles

These are very rare for me and I just get another in the same day.  Not as impressive as the rest and I didn't play a big role except to stay alive long enough to kill the last ship.

The Kaga driver was the hero.  @qiansik if he's on here.

shot-18.06.09_20.42.17-0784_Kami_Major_Comeback.jpg

shot-18.06.09_20.49.22-0494_Kami_Major_Comeback_185v871.jpg

shot-18.06.09_20.51.54-0154_Kami_Major_Comeback_CVKill.jpg

[INTEL]
Members
756 posts
8,264 battles
8 minutes ago, Amracil said:

I was playing the only DD in the match. We were down 4 ships to 1 when I got my first kill at about the 9 minute mark. It was literally a race to the last second of the game for the win.

I love it.  Gun duel with an Omaha and you win.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,875 posts
11,405 battles

Last 3 of our Ca's drove into their caps when their points hit 999, they were the smartest Ca players I have seen in a while, they killed the the remaining 4 red ships 2 of which were BB near full health, they eventually killed them all for the win with next to no time left.

Edited by CriMiNaL__

[ZIPPO]
Members
1,589 posts
3,603 battles

7 Kill 150k damage come back in my NC a while back. Started the game on 2 Brothers, most of my team and luckily the enemy team derp to the same side, I move up nearly unopposed but by the time I get to the enemy cap most of my team is dead. With the help of a storm, the enemy making allot of mistakes and me getting extremely lucky I was able to swing the match around and allow us to barely win on points. Replay was transferred and uploaded thanks to Bjorn

Members
38 posts
9,222 battles
On 6/9/2018 at 7:26 PM, Your_GRE_Score said:

This one with @Potato_Quality and our beloved CV main @bdoyl3 

rPWJESg.jpg

Should be on his twitch channel unless he deleted the vods ;)

Vod's delete after a few days now that my free twitch prime account is done :( but that was a great game!