Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
crazyferret23777

Part 2 of Halsey campaign Super crate Loot!

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
321 posts
6,517 battles

Just finished it 10 minutes ago. 1st crate got 50 Halloween camo. 2nd crate was my very first ship crate. It contained a ten point cmdr and the ship Perth. Can you rank these on how good they are? Is the Perth a good ship. Did I strike Silver or Gold?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
516
[TOG]
Members
3,266 posts
17,141 battles

Perth is a good ship conditionally. Look at the Perth thread in the cruiser section. I recommend getting the special smoke module to make it OP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,678
[ARGSY]
Members
9,601 posts
6,255 battles
7 minutes ago, crazyferret23777 said:

Just finished it 10 minutes ago. 1st crate got 50 Halloween camo. 2nd crate was my very first ship crate. It contained a ten point cmdr and the ship Perth. Can you rank these on how good they are? Is the Perth a good ship. Did I strike Silver or Gold?

Gold. The ship has a peculiar smoke mechanic - look up Captain Rye on YouTube; he has plenty of Perth games and you will get good hints as to how to make best use of her. The only downside is that you can't train captains on her because Commonwealth ships have no tech tree, but one should never refuse a premium ship. She has smoke, HE and a spotter plane; you work out the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
280
[WOLF6]
Members
765 posts
4,823 battles

Perth is the only ship where you can lay smoke and move your smoke cloud with you.

all other smoke screens are static and the smoke stays right where you leave it and can’t take it with you.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
962
[SYN]
Members
3,337 posts
15,836 battles
24 minutes ago, wtfovr said:

Perth is the only ship where you can lay smoke and move your smoke cloud with you.

all other smoke screens are static and the smoke stays right where you leave it and can’t take it with you.

 

 

Huanghe has the same smoke.

 

Congrats OP it is a fantastic little cruiser.

I got a Radar mod & free xp.    Radar mod will come in handy and the free xp just adds to the stockpile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,729
[PVE]
Members
7,875 posts
13,786 battles

Congrat's OP. The Halloween camo's are ok. Typical -3%/+4%/+100% XP special camo. Useful if you need XP. Those camos are worth 30 doubloons each so the value of the 50 was 1500 doubllons ($7.98 USD)

Perth is a decent Premium ship. I find Leander better but it is still ok plus it is a Premium which pays more in credits and XP. That is a good prize and again Congrat's.

I got 7 days and 14 days Premium time from my 2 SC's.

Edited by AdmiralThunder

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39
[NSC]
Members
176 posts
6,556 battles

Congrats...

I hope I have better luck than the 40 containers I bought where I received no ship missions.  Oh well, c'est la vie.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
583
[4HIM]
Members
2,175 posts
6,176 battles
7 hours ago, Bill_Halsey said:

Perth is a good ship conditionally. Look at the Perth thread in the cruiser section. I recommend getting the special smoke module to make it OP. 

Run the premium spotter plane.  If you can adding the spotter plane mod could really wake it up.  But the absence of a tree still leaves me grinding captains points to get CE on it.  I have heard some on YouTube say that adding IFHE really helps.  I don't have the points to say one way or the other.  I really want the added concealment because the cool down on the smoke leaves you exposed for a long time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×