Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

WG will you please tell us when will you release T-61

13 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,368 posts
16,873 battles

Hi

Yes another post on this ship by me this is about the 5th one but none the less I'm going to talk about this ships lack of release once again in the hope that something comes of it.

Word has it the T-61 is OP and there seems to be not much that can be done about it to tone it down to a except able level so far and i gather that is WG concern.

If this is so I say BIG DEAL and SO WHAT, I play this game every day and see OP ships in game in fact I have quite a few that would be classed as OP .

T-61 has been sitting in Lesta''s port rusting for over 6 months

WG seems fine bringing out  a VMF abomination you can purchase through FREE XP in fact, masquerading as a Cruiser when we all know what it really is.

Read @LittleWhiteMouse  review of the ship and you don't have to be blind billy to see the ship is OP and in the hands of a average to half decent player it can be a game changer.

Then they plan to NERF quite possible one of the few cruisers that might have a hope in hell to counter Kronshtadt, The Hindenburg, know KMS bias there on WG part.

T -61 would quite possible be one of the possible counters to.THAT ship ( when up tiered ) and the growing  fact that this game has become WORLD OF HIGH TIER RADAR WARSHIPS. 

I guess most of the replies i get will be "well  we just got Z 39 released " well yes we did and I bought it and like it  but i also want T- 61 as does just about most of the people that buy ships and play this game.

But i digress I'm always happy to see new ships in game and happy for the Kronshtadt fans however it strikes me funny that as company that needs profit to survive why are they not selling it.

Week in week out i get on line credit card at the ready to buy this ship and nothing happens so i sit there in vain. 

So WG can please tell me and anyone else that reads this and is keen to buy T-61 when are you going to sell this ship or don't you want our money.

regards

P.S. disclaimer  just realised T-61 is tier 6 and would not face  Kronshtadt but still would be facing other radar ships.

Edited by tm63au
  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[HINON]
Members
10,558 posts
42 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Read @LittleWhiteMouse  review of the ship and you don't have to be blind billy to see the ship is OP and in the hands of a average to half decent player it can be a game changer.

Lwm called kronshtadt a gudbote not op. Few released premiums qualify as op.

[DES23]
Alpha Tester
1,198 posts
4,951 battles

I have to check but I don't think the company is beholden to your demands. Just because a ship is ready for launch doesn't mean it has to be, and if it has been held for this long then it will probably be a reward ship or special giveaway so odds of getting it is slim regardless. Don't get me wrong I would love to throw my wallet at it, but I've learned a long time ago how to be patient and enjoy the things I have over bemoaning the things I want.

[NNC]
Members
2,088 posts
9,212 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

Hi

Yes another post on this ship by me this is about the 5th one but none the less I'm going to talk about this ships lack of release once again in the hope that something comes of it.

Word has it the T-61 is OP and there seems to be not much that can be done about it to tone it down to a except able level so far and i gather that is WG concern.

If this is so I say BIG DEAL and SO WHAT, I play this game every day and see OP ships in game in fact I have quite a few that would be classed as OP .

T-61 has been sitting in Lesta''s port rusting for over 6 months

WG seems fine bringing out  a VMF abomination you can purchase through FREE XP in fact, masquerading as a Cruiser when we all know what it really is.

Then they plan to NERF quite possible one of the few cruisers that might have a hope in hell to counter Kronshtadt, The Hindenburg, know KMS bias there on WG part.

T -61 would quite possible be one of the possible counters to.THAT ship ( when up tiered ) and the growing  fact that this game has become WORLD OF HIGH TIER RADAR WARSHIPS. 

I guess most of the replies i get will be "well  we just got Z 39 released " well yes we did and I bought it and like it  but i also want T- 61 as does just about most of the people that buy ships and play this game.

But i digress I'm always happy to see new ships in game and happy for the Kronshtadt fans however it strikes me funny that as company that needs profit to survive why are they not selling it.

Week in week out i get on line credit card at the ready to buy this ship and nothing happens so i sit there in vain. 

So WG can please tell me and anyone else that reads this and is keen to buy T-61 when are you going to sell this ship or don't you want our money.

regards

P.S. disclaimer  just realised T-61 is tier 6 and would not face  Kronshtadt but still would be facing other radar ships.

First of all. Kron isnt op. She dies very quickly against a flank ca at range which she struggles to counter. 

Secondly most OP ships in the game move to a status of never for sale again. This goes as the case of Belfast, Kutuzov, Nikolai, Gremyashcy, Konig Albert. WG as a company wants to release ships that they can sell forever and not a few days.

thirdly. Lol no. WG isnt your personal slave that you get to tell whatever you want them to do.

finally. T-61 is in such a confused lost state such as Kitakami, tone and Kidd (the original).

luckly WG found a way to make the kidd work however it is very specialized. T-61 is a counter for practically everything. Hence why its OP. Nerf her slightly shes garbage. Keep her same too op.

edit: LOL you call 1 second reload longer a devasting nerf? Smh...

no flank cruisers such as atago, takao, mogami, hipper, prinz, roon, hindy, hiv, saint louis, charles can all give kron a good fight.

Edited by JessieTheKitty

[AFW-]
Members
960 posts
7,193 battles

last time I hear or read somewhere that t 61 is the shittiest premium dd of all time, when did it become op wth?

[POP]
Beta Testers
3,864 posts
5,623 battles
4 minutes ago, zuga_01 said:

last time I hear or read somewhere that t 61 is the shittiest premium dd of all time, when did it become op wth?

on paper she fights well against aigle,better concealment,agility and torpedoes,but worse hp(not much) and guns.

i don't hear much from aigle so i'm not thinking about t-61 at all for now.

[POP]
Members
1,368 posts
16,873 battles
2 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Coming soon, just hope you're still playing when it happens

Thanks for the concern on being around to play this ship when ever that may be @1SneakyDevil but I think I'm safe for what I said in my post.

Unless the powers that be have been reading George  Orwell's novel 1984, then I may have watch out for the Thought Police. 

cheers

[POP]
Members
1,368 posts
16,873 battles
2 hours ago, KingCakeBaby said:

I have to check but I don't think the company is beholden to your demands. Just because a ship is ready for launch doesn't mean it has to be, and if it has been held for this long then it will probably be a reward ship or special giveaway so odds of getting it is slim regardless. Don't get me wrong I would love to throw my wallet at it, but I've learned a long time ago how to be patient and enjoy the things I have over bemoaning the things I want.

True there not beholden to my demands however you still have to remind them in some shape or form that people are keen for this ship, just flying the flag the T.

cheers

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,167 posts
11,637 battles

patient my pandwa one

SOON ™

3 minutes ago, tm63au said:

demands

[DES23]
Alpha Tester
1,198 posts
4,951 battles
3 minutes ago, tm63au said:

True there not beholden to my demands however you still have to remind them in some shape or form that people are keen for this ship, just flying the flag the T.

cheers

It is a beautiful ship, but it'll probably be a reward for clan battles, ranked or for a convention/event. I have little hope left of buying it from the premium shop.

[POP]
Members
1,368 posts
16,873 battles
1 minute ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

patient my pandwa one

SOON ™

Just go play your Smith

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,167 posts
11,637 battles
4 minutes ago, tm63au said:

Smith

must i hold your hand every time to calm you down?

How many times have i told you, patient, be patient, be one with the Forces, and it will come .....

Sign in to follow this