You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TL_Warlord_Roff

RIP SeverianSwordmaster

55 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Members
1,544 posts
13,153 battles

This is a last salute to [SQUAD] SeverianSwordmaster

The decision will have been made by now to terminate life support.  He had a cardiac arrest yesterday and was without blood flow to the brain for about 15-20 minutes.  Never recovered consciousness.  No brain activity detected.   It was fast, it was sudden, and bless all, relatively painless for him.  He'd earned that.

I could tell you many things about him as a person and they still wouldn't even begin to tell you what an amazing man he was.  What he did, what he accomplished against outrageous odds out here in the real world.... it's a long list!  I've had the honor of knowing him and counting him as friend and brother not of my flesh for the last 30 years.  Just believe when I tell you he was a man worth knowing  and I hope some of you got the chance to just a little bit.  And of course what I'd like to tell you would be in violation of the forums rules because ya know lots of personal information.  Not that HE currently would give a damd himself about it.  He wouldn't have.

In World of Warships he was an utterly fearless U.S. Cruiser driver with [SQUAD] and I know they will deeply miss him.  If you see a SQUAD member on say something nice.  All of them lost a good friend.    I'm glad he got to drive around the Cleveland as a tier 8 And I sure wish I'd talked more to him recently but that didn't happen.

He was my friend, and he was the brother of my spirit and I am going to miss him greatly.

Warlord sends

• Cool 33

[SPTR]
Members
26,481 posts
11,972 battles

Im sorry for your loss, may he rest in peace his clan, family and friends will be in my thoughts.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
20,304 posts
13,793 battles

o7

[POP]
Beta Testers
3,806 posts
5,577 battles

rest in peace,you are not alone my friend. o7

[POP]
Members
964 posts
11,184 battles

Very sorry for your friend, my prayers for him, his family, and all those who suffer his loss.

[WOLF2]
Alpha Tester
2,254 posts
7,398 battles

Having to make the decision to end life support is one I wouldn't wish on anyone as it was one I took had to take part in a few years ago for my mother. I am not a religious person by any means but I pray his family the strength to endure the hardships to come with losing a loved one. 

Members
1,203 posts
5,446 battles

It is always painful to lose someone you are close to.  I speak from terrible experience.  My condolences to your clan as well as his family.

[HYDRO]
Members
2,654 posts
4,416 battles

My condolences to his friends and loved ones, Rest in Peace.

I hope you find just a little bit of comfort from the support of the forums OP.

[WAG]
Members
1,564 posts
9,108 battles

Sev was a central figure in the Clans I have been in and it was always a good day to have him in battle or just hanging about...   :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[NOBS]
Members
1,104 posts
8,277 battles

I never had the pleasure, but I know that a bond Can be be made playing a game with complete strangers. Thinking about his family, friends, teammates

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,020 posts
14,572 battles

fare thee well. Life is the ultimate MM and it can be cruel. I wish your friend peace, his friends and family joy in the memories they will cherish once the shock wears off.. Fair winds and following seas Severian..

[TDRB]
Members
2,259 posts
6,920 battles

Sorry for your loss, my prayers are with family & friends.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,933 posts
10,549 battles

i played with this guy occasionally 2 years ago and saw him in randoms occasionally. He was a potato but he was a brave potato. He will be missed greatly. My thoughts go to his family and friends.

• Bad 1