You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nerf_Snerdley

Indianapolis Mission Cut Short?

9 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
1,577 battles

So I'm doing the Indy missions - yes, I hear she's a dog, but free spot and free premium just for playing matches??  Why not.

The 4th mission is to sink 6 ships and is marked as Jun 6-8.  Today is the 8th, I sank my 6th ship today, but the mission is now gone.

The main mission counter shows I have 4/21, but I completed the "set fire 5 times" mission - which says Jun 8-11 - in the same match I sank the 6th ship (Nurnberg HE vs a BB - fires galore!).  If I got credit for sinking the 6th ship, I should have 5/21.

Any thoughts?

[HIT]
Members
135 posts
7,293 battles

Expiration of missions is on the day listed at server turnover time. Something like 5am edt.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Members
284 posts
6,250 battles

...hm.

I believe it ends ON the 8th, not though the 8th...depends on your time zone. (everything centered around a set timezone.) For me 6-7:00 EST, this morning (the 8th) would had ended the missions. Starting the next set of missions.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
18,739 posts
10,776 battles
4 minutes ago, HQ_21 said:

Expiration of missions is on the day listed at server turnover time. Something like 5am edt.

This, always think of mission end dates as the evening before the date shown.

[RWBY]
Members
158 posts
1,771 battles

Yeah they need to make it according to time zones that they’re in but that’ll be too difficult. Doing these kind of feels like a race to not be last.

[TBW]
Members
7,195 posts
13,335 battles
17 minutes ago, Nerf_Snerdley said:

So 5am this morning...  Grumble.

You don't have to complete them all to get the Indianapolis. I think there are 26 missions. You can miss a few.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
223 posts
1,795 battles

Well I’ve done all 6 without much issue. Have yet to get a mission for a premium ship and I doubt I will. I’m extremely unlucky with this sort of thing, it’s why I don’t gamble.