You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

My goals for this year.

17 comments in this topic

Members
2,165 posts
4,890 battles

-Though I am now on premium time, I want to break 1,000 average EXP in the next 1000 battles (currently at 914).

-Improve solo win rate above 52% and maintain it. (Now at 51.76%)

-Continuosly improve average damage dealt (now at 41,069)

-Find more ships that I enjoy and can do well in. Learn them well and play at least 150 battles in them.

-Have fun.

-Enlist in the Hallyu Fleet.

-Go down at least one DD line and perform decently. Not sure which DD line is good for a total noob.

When I was a kid back in '07 and '08, at that time GG was still really new.

*Moderated by Volier_Zcit*

• Cool 3

[SUGAR]
[SUGAR]
Members
4,061 posts
14,657 battles

For my hemorrhoids to go away

To get my karma above 10 and not get chat banned

To detonate every khab player and have his PC crash and shock him so bad he loses feeling in his hands

For my beloved US cruiser to go back to how it was.

And lastly, for VGlance to come back so we can be buds! 

• Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
9,800 posts
19,308 battles

Good luck!

(Meanwhile I’m clinging to my 50% wr by the skin of my teeth, averaging 28k damage... Hooray for how bad I was in the beginning...)

[WORX]
Members
3,085 posts
14,577 battles
12 hours ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

When I was a kid back in '07 and '08, at that time GG was still really new. 

K-pop version of spice girls of England ?Its a catchy tune but it was more visually appealing. I should learn Korean I should see where I can learn it.

[KNMSU]
Members
5,181 posts
5,424 battles

I already met my goals for this year:

- Finish writing most recent novel.

- See friend make a miraculous recovery from a car accident that should have either killed her or left her severely mentally handicapped.

- Get new job.

Honestly, things are going so well (particularly thanks to that second one - I would have sold my soul to make her better) that I fully expect to drop dead in the next few days just to keep the universe in equalibrium. 

Members
2,165 posts
4,890 battles
2 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

K-pop version of spice girls of England ? Its a catchy tune but it was more visually appealing. I should learn Korean I should see where I can learn it.

Errr not really. I mean in Korea the system's very different in that idol groups are almost mass produced by these entertainment companies. There's a lot less individuality, I must admit. However, GG members like Taeyeon (leader) are genuinely talented. I don't know Korean apart from a few words but I am fluent in Chinese because it's my native tongue.

[WORX]
Members
3,085 posts
14,577 battles
2 minutes ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

I am fluent in Chinese because it's my native tongue.

O wow I was learning Mandarin a few years ago because I love to interact with people in there native language other then English. Now don;t ask me anything in Mandarin because I would not have a clue lol.

Members
2,165 posts
4,890 battles
3 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

O wow I was learning Mandarin a few years ago because I love to interact with people in there native language other then English. Now don;t ask me anything in Mandarin because I would not have a clue lol.

Lol it is widely accepted as one of the most difficult languages to learn, and even harder to master. It's a tonal language, which is already an obstacle for native speakers of non-tonal languages like English. Characters can sound the same but look completely different and have very different meanings. And that's just getting started lol. You need to memorize a couple thousand just to read a newspaper. And then..... there's the dialects. If you think Mandarin's hard enough with 5 tones (1 neutral), Cantonese has 8. Lol.

At least Japanese is easier to pronounce. Southeast Asian languages like Malay / Indonesian and Thai, as well as Filipino languages, could even be easier than Chinese.

Edited by Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu

[RLGN]
Members
9,800 posts
19,308 battles
9 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_Goeben said:

I already met my goals for this year:

- Finish writing most recent novel.

- See friend make a miraculous recovery from a car accident that should have either killed her or left her severely mentally handicapped.

- Get new job.

Honestly, things are going so well (particularly thanks to that second one - I would have sold my soul to make her better) that I fully expect to drop dead in the next few days just to keep the universe in equalibrium. 

Please don’t... I’m sure your friend would be upset if you did...

Members
855 posts
3,736 battles

I'm trying to improve my win-rates in my ships, I hate ships being under 50%. I don't really care about my overall rate more so just my rates with ships.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
1 hour ago, Sweetsie said:

To detonate every khab player and have his PC crash and shock him so bad he loses feeling in his hands

53 minutes ago, Jazzyblaster said:

I genuinely hope you all achieve every one of your goals. :)

I can't feel my hands. 

• Funny 1

Members
2,165 posts
4,890 battles
1 hour ago, Slumlord_Trump said:

I'm trying to improve my win-rates in my ships, I hate ships being under 50%. I don't really care about my overall rate more so just my rates with ships.

I care about both, to be honest. I care about how I am doing overall, as well as doing well in ships. I used to be a sub-50% WR player averaging below 30k in damage, but I've been making my way up since.

-Members-
1,266 posts
13 battles

2 hours ago, Sweetsie said:

Note to edit: Okay, so i missed this one while reading the thread the first time around.  Definitely not promoting violence of any kind guys.