Aint_no_Saint

Build your own flag packages

8 comments in this topic

[TF16A]
Members
8 posts
3,562 battles

Just a suggestion for the devs.

Why not make a build your own flag package in the premium shop?  Allowing the customer to select any flag, in lots of 10 to build a bundle? 

[WOLF5]
Members
1,886 posts
2,647 battles

Simple business. You only want, say, two types of flags. But those flags are only available in a bundle with 3 other types. You pay for all five just to get the two you wanted. They make more money that way than if you could just buy whatever you needed. If you could select your own flags, then you only pay for what you need, and so spend less overall because you're not buying extra things.

It's irritating for the customer, but it's really common in all businesses. WG is here to make money, so can't really blame them for using a really common tactic to get more.

[BS]
Members
1,321 posts
7,488 battles

this is why i just buy the flags in the client with doubloons, it's a wash kinda.

[-BMV-]
Members
380 posts
7,247 battles

They don't sell the non-economic flags intentionally.  You have to earn them through achievements or completing missions.  All economic flags are available for purchase individually in game or in the store now so you can literally do that for the flags that they are selling i.e. ones that don't give battle performance enhancements so can't be called Pay to Win.  The new arsenal feature that is currently being tested on the PTS will allow you to purchase non-economic flags for coal or steel (new currencies based on ranked and clan battle play).

• Cool 1

Members
147 posts
6,511 battles

I think will be cool to have all flags of the world to replace the usual on the ship by the one you want or of your country
As the game is not historical so I think many people will be happy to have oun country flag in his ship + the custom