Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GasparSCK

Premium Time as a Gift

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
201 posts
12,526 battles

What's up with not being able to purchase premium time as a gift? Had a buddy recently join the game, wanted to help him out and no can do. Does Wargaming not want my money?

[RKLES]
Members
8,876 posts
10,828 battles

Yeah I got gifted 30 days of premium time this past winter which really helped me out. So I can confirm there is the option to gift premium time lol.

Beta Testers
201 posts
12,526 battles

Did that, selected "as a gift", chose friend.....won't accept any form of payment.  It clocks for a bit, then returns to same screen.

[RKLES]
Members
8,876 posts
10,828 battles
2 minutes ago, GasparSCK said:

Did that, selected "as a gift", chose friend.....won't accept any form of payment.  It clocks for a bit, then returns to same screen.

Ask your friend to check the shop or his email since you may not get alerted same way if he has not opened it yet?

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,541 posts
4,200 battles
2 minutes ago, GasparSCK said:

Try using a different browser (Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).

[WOLF9]
Members
8,424 posts
3,951 battles
14 hours ago, GasparSCK said:

Try turning off your adblocker and Noscript.  (Just enabling all blocked domains on the page doesn't work. You have to turn it off completely.)  Then go back to the item page in the shop and try buying again. 

Don't forget to turn them back on.

Edited by iDuckman
  • Cool 1

Sign in to follow this