Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ExploratorOne

PTS Clan Recruitment

2 comments in this topic

[LOU1]
Members
3,516 posts
9,363 battles

I am wondering how clans recruit members and how players find clans to join for the Public Test Servers.  It seems there is always a push to have people play in Clan Battles on the PTS, but unless you already have Live Server clan mates or players you Div with,  it seems to be difficult to find out about clans that may be available.  Also, there may be players that would like to try out Clan battles without making a long term committment.  Since the Clans in PTS are persistent, it seems there should be a subforum or some other location for clan recruiting.  Possibly, even a Clan Feedback Announcement would work. 

Edited by ExploratorOne

[XO]
[XO]
Members
204 posts
8,009 battles

WHAT IS IT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN A CLAN & WHAT DO YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF YOUR PARTICIPATION IN IT ?

Personally, I wanted Structure & Training. A friend pointed me in the direction of NavyGamingAmerica (NGA) BUT I did my own RESEARCH before I made the commitment to joining. What I found was perfect for me because NGA has a Community of Sub-Clans that cater to the needs, skill levels, playing times etc. of it's members. For example, NGA-S is a Completely SOCIAL CLAN with NO MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS (other than having a headset, a microphone AND using TeamSpeak while playing - a requirement of all NGA sub-clans). If you want to call HAVING FUN a "requirement", well then yes, there is that additional 'demand' because NGA's Main Mission is to provide a Fun Environment for Every Member of It's Family.

Competitive Players are encouraged to take part in PTS but again, it is more of a suggestion & not a requirement. Training is Available to All & Division Play is Common and obviously Not Clan Specific - Social, Competitive (NGA-B) & even Ultra Competitive (NGA-C) members Division Together often enough to blur the lines between the clans on a regular basis.

The biggest thing for a player searching for a Clan is simply this - DO NOT BE AFRAID TO JOIN A CLAN & DROP OUT OF THAT CLAN IF IT FAILS TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS - "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." (Winston Churchill). That said - Please visit NGA's Website at

https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com           

An application can be found by using the RECRUITMENT tab in the header. Fill it out, check us out & prepare to enjoy your total gaming experience with a great crew of like-minded people.

“Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson

Edited by CIT_Happens
placement

Sign in to follow this