Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Buzzardsluck

MM at it's finest. Divisions .......

8 comments in this topic

Members
400 posts
6,435 battles

are heavily favored in this game. When you went down the enemy team list it was clear that this was going to be a one sided match. I know emblems do not mean much to some, but their team was stacked. 

Screenshot (3).png

Members
3,783 posts

So you come on the forums to complain about a stacked side because players decide to division up and play with each other, when your team has none.  A match with no divisions can still win the game.  Of course if you can get them to cooperate.  It's not all that horrible.

• Bad 1

[OBS]
Members
1,265 posts
9,675 battles
8 minutes ago, Buzzardsluck said:

are heavily favored in this game. When you went down the enemy team list it was clear that this was going to be a one sided match. I know emblems do not mean much to some, but their team was stacked. 

Screenshot (3).png

Oh yes I'm with you 100%.  So many times I start a match and just by looking at the lineup can tell the likelihood of a loss is very great.  Then two ships drop off in the first 45 seconds, then three, four...   I always pay attention to the names and the clans.  If you see, for example, STP, ZR, MIA, CONQR, OPG etc in full div on the enemy team it's always over.  Ends up with me kiting away from most of the team if I survive at all.  Your observation is correct.

• Cool 1

Members
400 posts
6,435 battles
Just now, SuperSpud1 said:

So you come on the forums to complain about a stacked side because players decide to division up and play with each other, when your team has none.  A match with no divisions can still win the game.  Of course if you can get them to cooperate.  It's not all that horrible.

not at all. they were placed already divisioned up. Why not place a division on each side. 

Members
182 posts
740 battles
1 minute ago, BullHalsey said:

Oh yes I'm with you 100%.  So many times I start a match and just by looking at the lineup can tell the likelihood of a loss is very great.  Then two ships drop off in the first 45 seconds, then three, four...   I always pay attention to the names and the clans.  If you see, for example, STP, ZR, MIA, CONQR, OPG etc in full div on the enemy team it's always over.  Ends up with me kiting away from most of the team if I survive at all.  Your observation is correct.

stiff-upper-lip-old-chap.png

Members
3,783 posts
2 minutes ago, Buzzardsluck said:

not at all. they were placed already divisioned up. Why not place a division on each side. 

Its just the luck of the draw man, sometimes you just gotta deal with the hand that is dealt.  Be lucky you play Ships, Tanks match making is ten times worse.

Edited by SuperSpud1

[OBS]
Members
1,265 posts
9,675 battles
14 minutes ago, francesabyss said:

stiff-upper-lip-old-chap.png

No argument I accept it.  Occasionally I even get to whack one or two of them before we lose, but not often.  Got Cat On Board most recently in his Donskoi with my Richelieu.  Had Notser's Massachusetts down to 2K but the bugger managed to back behind an island and heal.  I did succeed in killing him once though from full HP, but that was long ago now.

Edited by BullHalsey
  • Cool 1

Members
400 posts
6,435 battles

I do not have a problem with Divisions. if your time permits it, it is great and an added plus when playing on line with others and talking about it. My schedule does not permit a steady block of time, so I come on, do my missions and earn oil for my clan and even some few times have teamed up.. But, that said, if people are divisioned up, that should show up in MM and equally divided to the 2 teams to make a better gaming experience. 

Sign in to follow this