Sign in to follow this  
wolfchild27

correct identification of ships that all that is visible is the shells they have fired.

3 comments in this topic

Members
15 posts
2,792 battles

I was fired on by two or three ships this morning and all I could see of them were the shells they were firing.  I would like to know if I would be in error if I returned fire at the place the shells were coming from without the red or green tag above the shells, or should I allow the ships to continue shelling me without returning fire until such time that the unseen ships have morphed into view and they can be identified as friend of foe?  I do not want to do any damage to allied  ships.

Edited by wolfchild27

[DOMN8]
Members
151 posts
7,872 battles

If someone is firing you and you cannot see what ship they are because they are concealed, then they are an enemy. The only situation that I can think of where you would not see friendlies is if it was during a full blown cyclone (you still see them on mini-map). Keep an eye on the mini-map to see where the friendly ships are so that you are able to fire back without worrying yourself! 

[-K_P-]
Members
150 posts
2,261 battles

Safe to shoot, all ghost ships are enemy.  Game always shows your team mates even when beyond detection or visible ranges.  Now the trick is to hit them which is not the easiest.

Sign in to follow this