You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
C0L0NEL_MUSTARD

In-Depth Analysis: Kronshtadt Replay No.2

20 comments in this topic

Members
136 posts
8,845 battles

For the Second video in this series we have another Kronshtadt game that isn't as easy as the first one we featured. In this game I show how to make the best of a bad situation and still make a big impact for your team. >>I have been told that I accidentally use a few cuss words in this vid. so probably not safe for work<<
Let me know what you all think and if you have any suggestions on how I can improve the content let me know!

Edited by C0L0NEL_MUSTARD
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Members
1,206 posts
5,446 battles

In the library with the candlestick.

Sorry, that's all I think about when I see your name.

Members
136 posts
8,845 battles
14 minutes ago, Psicopro said:

In the library with the candlestick.

Sorry, that's all I think about when I see your name.

Lol its a name that jumps out at you haha

My last name is Mustard in real life so calling myself C0L0NEL_MUSTARD just fit too well.

Members
136 posts
8,845 battles
11 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Might want to put a NSFW on that mate... Can't say :etc_swear: where I work, LOL... 

I had no idea I said that in the video. I'm usually pretty good about not cussing in my commentaries. My bad buddy. I edited the description. I'll be sure to double check that in future vids. Thanks for looking out.

Edited by C0L0NEL_MUSTARD

[NAM-4]
[NAM-4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
157 posts
5,694 battles

You should see mustard in real life lol whoa.

[NAM-4]
[NAM-4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
157 posts
5,694 battles

They alright can barely hear them here at work.Ill watch them again when I get home where its quiet.

[BBICT]
Members
3,573 posts
3,720 battles
7 hours ago, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

I had no idea I said that in the video. I'm usually pretty good about not cussing in my commentaries. My bad buddy. I edited the description. I'll be sure to double check that in future vids. Thanks for looking out.

No problem man....I wasn't even at work, but I know others are lucky enough to get free time in front of their machines....mine can't even use google... :Smile_sad:

[SPF]
Members
105 posts
10,708 battles

nice vids and excellent explanation of general match strategy, positioning, pros and cons of the choices you made. Since this is also a ship specific review I would have liked to see your build recommendations for this ship (captain skills/modules).

keep them coming

Members
136 posts
8,845 battles
10 hours ago, _Kaiser_Sose_ said:

nice vids and excellent explanation of general match strategy, positioning, pros and cons of the choices you made. Since this is also a ship specific review I would have liked to see your build recommendations for this ship (captain skills/modules).

keep them coming

I probably should show my ship build at some point in the vid as I do organize these videos by the ship I am playing. Thanks for the tip. I have 3 more scheduled to be released but I will start doing it after those.

2 hours ago, Crusin_Custard said:

So @Col__Mustard How or what are your thoughts about the Kronny ? 

I very much like the ship. As far as the other ships you can spend 750,000 free exp on, it is the harder of them to play. In my experience it makes slightly more credits on average than a Musashi if you have consistent games in it. The reason for this is that the Kronshtadt is a cruiser, and has a cruiser, not a battleship, repair bill at the end of the match. The ship is definitely unique and when people ask me what it plays like, I tell them its a bigger Scharnhorst that doesn't have torps and meatier guns. And you kind of play it as such.

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,456 posts
8,158 battles
9 hours ago, C0L0NEL_MUSTARD said:

I probably should show my ship build at some point in the vid as I do organize these videos by the ship I am playing. Thanks for the tip. I have 3 more scheduled to be released but I will start doing it after those.

I very much like the ship. As far as the other ships you can spend 750,000 free exp on, it is the harder of them to play. In my experience it makes slightly more credits on average than a Musashi if you have consistent games in it. The reason for this is that the Kronshtadt is a cruiser, and has a cruiser, not a battleship, repair bill at the end of the match. The ship is definitely unique and when people ask me what it plays like, I tell them its a bigger Scharnhorst that doesn't have torps and meatier guns. And you kind of play it as such.

Awesome. Cheers m8. Sounds good to me. :Smile_honoring:

Members
136 posts
8,845 battles
1 hour ago, CommodoreKang said:

Great vid with lots of good info.  Subscribed!

Thanks man I appreciate it. I have more on the way and something I am working on right now that is quite a bit different than replay analysis.

Members
855 posts
3,736 battles

Your videos are amazing, I have learned alot just by watching a few of them...... I will keep watching, yours are the best videos I have found for teaching people how to get better at that game! I watched a few of them, applied some of your strategy and so far tonight I'm 4-0 winning at t10 which has been a struggle for me.  

Edited by Slumlord_Trump