Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ObiphanKenobi

Question about Premium Shop contents

5 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,167 posts
11,637 battles

Would love to have some insight:

The current sale in Premium Shop had 2 ships that I wanted (Atl and Ho), and I was saving to buy 1, however there is something that come up and poop money spent to more important thing (kids education is more important). So questions are 1. when are they coming back because as of after 15/6/18 new 15 ships going to come in as rotation?

2. are they coming back and how often per rotation period? (if I going to miss the purchase 2nd time, I can prepare that for the 3rd coming around).

Thank you in advances,

Tried with the previous xmas bundle, it didn't end up well.

Members
1,484 posts
9,672 battles
43 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

The current sale in Premium Shop had 2 ships that I wanted (Atl and Ho), and I was saving to buy 1, however there is something that come up and poop money spent to more important thing (kids education is more important). So questions are 1. when are they coming back because as of after 15/6/18 new 15 ships going to come in as rotation?

2. are they coming back and how often per rotation period? (if I going to miss the purchase 2nd time, I can prepare that for the 3rd coming around).

Thank you in advances,

Hard to predict when ships come back. That being said, look back at past sales, certain historical battles, for example, will prompt WG to sell ships that were involved in those battles. If WG opens a new line of tech-tree ships they tend to put out complimentary premium ships.

[POP]
Members
1,368 posts
16,873 battles
53 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

Thank you in advances,

Get a grip man I gift you one of the best Destroyers in game The Smith  :Smile_teethhappy: and you want to buy a Atlanta, you could not handle that ship its to powerful :Smile_facepalm: you NOOB POTATO .

And stop using your work computer to troll the forum you suppose to be working :cap_haloween:

cheers 

• Funny 1

[NMKJT]
Members
3,540 posts
1 hour ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

Thank you in advances,

No one knows the rotation, but this is WG, everything will be rotated back (that isn't retired from the shop)

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,167 posts
11,637 battles
19 hours ago, tm63au said:

I gift you one of the best Destroyers in game The Smith  :Smile_teethhappy: 

I objected, it called FORCED GIFTING :cap_like:

Thanks guys for the answer.

Sadly, ships have to wait for the next rotation then.

Sign in to follow this