You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Tieberion

Next 15 ships in the June Sale

19 comments in this topic

[TIMT]
Supertester
526 posts

Has Wargaming released, or teased some where I missed the next 15 ships coming after the current list on the homepage?  According to the homepage they are coming on the 15th, didn't know whether to buy 1-2 of the current ones or save my cash in case an even better ship I wanted was coming out next week.   Thanks.

[_RNG_]
Supertester
2,053 posts
2,849 battles

We won't know until Friday. Fingers crossed for Nikolai or konig albert!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WOLF9]
Members
8,402 posts
3,894 battles

I too am confused as to what they are announcing is/will be available and what is actually showing up in the shop.

But one way to approach it is that all the ships not withdrawn (Missouri, Belfast, Nikolai, ?, etc.) will be available shortly.  Choose which ones you want and check the shop weekly.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[HINON]
Supertester
20,340 posts
13,798 battles
10 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

1 minute ago, Slumlord_Trump said:

They should offer the belfast again, certainly since they just sold a special captain for it. 

Don't expect any of these ships. They've been removed from sale because they're considered OP.

Maaaaaaaaybe Gremyashchy, since the OWSF nerf hit it hard and more-or-less brought it back in line.

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,011 posts
15,854 battles
38 minutes ago, _1204_ said:

I'm pretty sure that will be a no and a no; those ships won't be sold again. Given away, probably, though at a lower rate than some others, but sold, no.

• Cool 1

[RWBY]
Members
158 posts
1,771 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Don't expect any of these ships. They've been removed from sale because they're considered OP.

Maaaaaaaaybe Gremyashchy, since the OWSF nerf hit it hard and more-or-less brought it back in line.

MO isn’t considered op. It got the most played reward because it prints an obscene amount of credits even on bad games.

[LEGIO]
Members
3,228 posts
5,957 battles
Just now, LiaoXanLan said:

MO isn’t considered op. It got the most played reward because it prints an obscene amount of credits even on bad games.

It's here to stay comrade. Would be nice if it made an appearance for the 4th of July.

[RWBY]
Members
158 posts
1,771 battles
5 minutes ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

It's here to stay comrade. Would be nice if it made an appearance for the 4th of July.

Yes it would. I will happily pay my way to get that ship if I have to. 

You hear that WG!!!? :cap_rambo:

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,137 posts
19,951 battles
27 minutes ago, LiaoXanLan said:

Just a note about the MO's credit earning. I played a match in co-op with mine. Flew the two economic signals (reduce service cost and +20% credits) which I do on all my tier 8+ ships. Anyways got close to a cap, hadn't spotted anyone or fired a shot when the game crashed. Had to reboot and by the time I got into the game, all the bots but two were dead and they were close to me so my secondaries were going off. I managed to fire my guns once at an angled BB for a total of 1700 damage when my team mates finished off the bots. Tier 9 PvE game, 1700 damage and I still managed to earn 11k in credits... In any other ship of that tier it would have been a huge credit loss, the MO is a wonderfully profitable ship even in a derpy co-op match. 

[_RNG_]
Supertester
2,053 posts
2,849 battles
3 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

Just a note about the MO's credit earning. I played a match in co-op with mine. Flew the two economic signals (reduce service cost and +20% credits) which I do on all my tier 8+ ships. Anyways got close to a cap, hadn't spotted anyone or fired a shot when the game crashed. Had to reboot and by the time I got into the game, all the bots but two were dead and they were close to me so my secondaries were going off. I managed to fire my guns once at an angled BB for a total of 1700 damage when my team mates finished off the bots. Tier 9 PvE game, 1700 damage and I still managed to earn 11k in credits... In any other ship of that tier it would have been a huge credit loss, the MO is a wonderfully profitable ship even in a derpy co-op match. 

Random battle, gamescon camo, wyvern flag, and the basic economic flags. 1 million credits easily

Members
1,199 posts
3,156 battles

Plot twist: it's all the OP premium ships that were pulled from the shelves (nikolai, saipan, belfast, etc.) but they are all bundled in one $500 bundle. 

[TIMT]
Supertester
526 posts
27 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Plot twist: it's all the OP premium ships that were pulled from the shelves (nikolai, saipan, belfast, etc.) but they are all bundled in one $500 bundle. 

I'd take that lol.  I'm mainly a CV player when not testing ships or testing them on the other servers, I just want the big "E" to come back.  Missed her while I was in the hospital for 6 months.

[VIP-2]
Members
814 posts
2,914 battles
24 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

Hmmm. Kami, konig, nikolai, belfast, kutuzov, gremy, graf and saipan....

For 500, i would most likely do that.

[NNG]
Members
1,663 posts
2,655 battles

I would love to see the Missouri go for sale again . . . in about 1 years time when I happen to amass the remaining 500k free xp I need.

Could always spend it on that new Russian tier 9 battlecruiser thing but the Missouri seems nicer. 

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,421 posts
5,945 battles
7 minutes ago, c3shooter said:

Hmmm. Kami, konig, nikolai, belfast, kutuzov, gremy, graf and saipan....

For 500, i would most likely do that.

Let’s see... I think I paid $12 for my Nikolai, less than that for my Koenig.  Gremy wa s part of a closed beta deal.  Kutuzov I got for free and sold.  Belfast I wanted to buy, because I’ve been aboard her... but I hated the playstyle so I passed.

yeah... don’t think i’ll Be buying any super pack, regardless of price.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
4,421 posts
5,945 battles
2 minutes ago, Edselman said:

I would love to see the Missouri go for sale again . . . in about 1 years time when I happen to amass the remaining 500k free xp I need.

Could always spend it on that new Russian tier 9 battlecruiser thing but the Missouri seems nicer. 

Kron is awesome.

Missouri probably won’t be making an appearance anytime in the next year.