You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Oldwolfdog

Base XP

15 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
9,514 posts
6,238 battles
7 minutes ago, Oldwolfdog said:

I am so sick of this Base XP [edited] to get some half assed reward.

What would you consider a full-assed reward?

While we're on the topic: @Lert, are the base XP tasks calculated only on what you got in the post-battle scoreboard, or does it take the "Premium base XP" where this is active? Because I'm sure I inadvertently got the Hello to Summer reward when I wasn't expecting to, BECAUSE I had premium time running. (I was trying to creep up on it with an Omaha game then nab it with the Edinburgh, but the Omaha got it instead.)

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
555 posts
15,988 battles

11 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

What would you consider a full-assed reward?

While we're on the topic: @Lert, are the base XP tasks calculated only on what you got in the post-battle scoreboard, or does it take the "Premium base XP" where this is active? Because I'm sure I inadvertently got the Hello to Summer reward when I wasn't expecting to, BECAUSE I had premium time running. (I was trying to creep up on it with an Omaha game then nab it with the Edinburgh, but the Omaha got it instead.)

Base XP would be what shows up on your "Team Score" at the end of the battle (i.e. XP earned without any bonuses including premium or camo.)

Edited by HamptonRoads

[O_O]
Members
4,983 posts
11,098 battles
12 minutes ago, Oldwolfdog said:

I am so sick of this Base XP [edited] to get some half assed reward.

The good news is...no one is forcing you to do it.  :Smile_great:

[HINON]
Supertester
20,308 posts
13,793 battles
2 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

@Lert, are the base XP tasks calculated only on what you got in the post-battle scoreboard

^

Base XP is the XP before any modifiers, including premium time. It's the value listed in the post battle scoreboard, 'teams' page.

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

I, too, am sick of getting rewards for doing things I was normally going to do, in the way I normally prefer to do them. Wait, that's not true.

• Funny 3

[NOBS]
Members
1,106 posts
8,277 battles

I agree, "You" should be able to opt out of getting free stuff, the rest of us still want it, but I don't feel you should be forced too. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
18,686 posts
10,769 battles

If they made all of the experience missions after modifiers the needed amount would be much larger. In the end it works out the same.

[SYN]
Members
7,300 posts
12,480 battles

Umm... what? The base XP requirements are pretty low usually, makes premium and free to play accounts able to earn the rewards at the same pace.

Really don't understand how you can be [edited] about free rewards that you earn just by playing the game like normal...

Members
1,001 posts
12,743 battles

Good Lord base exp takes no effort... Hit battle use random so you get much more than coop. Don't go afk and you will get 500-1000 per game

Members
297 posts
2,405 battles

Doesn't Base XP also include the win modifier? If it does, does anyone know what that modifier is?