You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jcraigtexas

Battle Crashes

3 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
7,130 battles

It's the same problem all over again. The game crashes during every battle. If you develop all the bells and whistles then you can eliminate the problem of crashing and needing to reboot my computer before being able to continue play. When the game crashes just before or during a battle, the battle is largely over when I try to return. Just as irritating is the assessment of a penalty when the problem originates with the game itself. I am not up to 18 penalty battles and I haven't had the chance to complete a battle! Let's get this worked out and now!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
18,739 posts
10,776 battles

Just because you are constantly crashing it doesn't mean everyone is having the same issue. Odds are that the problem is on your end and it could be anything, RAM, CPU, HD, etc. Last fall I was crashing at least once a night but when my motherboard died and I rebuilt the computer with a new MB, CPU, & RAM along with an SSD the crashing stopped and I have only had it happen a couple of times since.

Members
1 post
116 battles

Everytime I get into a battle the game crashed. My mac is new and this crap is annoying. I am sick of this game. I cannot play a battle without it crashing. WTH