U12MONKEYS

Azur Lane commemorative flag(s) and missions

4 comments in this topic

[KWC]
Members
30 posts
2,976 battles

I recently purchased the 7 commanders of the Azur Lane collaboration as well as the ship bundles for Hood and Aurora (with Azur Lane captains) from the Premium shop.

I unlocked the commander missions for each. see photo 1.

However, I do not have access to the Azur Lane marathon missions. see picture 2. Why?

I also need to know how to acquire the Azur Lane Commemorative flag. I read in the update forum that these commemorative flag(s) are available in the Premium shop. They are not. I assume that they are earned through the marathon missions. How can I earn them if I don't have access to the missions? Should they be included with my purchases? Do I have to subscribe to the missions like I had to subscribe to the High School Fleet collection. If so, I need to be directed to that page, because I can't find it...anywhere. Very frustrating.

I don't want to miss out on these missions and I'm quickly running out of time as they will expire soon (apparently).

Any help and/or information from the forum and/or wargaming support staff is appreciated.

2018-06-06.png

shot-18_06.03_04_01.41-0713.thumb.jpg.edb25b589713d9f6c18f2a2a51b80fac.jpg

[KWC]
Members
30 posts
2,976 battles

I finally found this "Nelson on the bridge" marathon mission. Is that the only Mission? Why is it in such a single, obscure news article? Should this not be announced as you purchase the items?

[MBR]
Members
248 posts
5,863 battles

As long as I know, from the June briefing page, only the Commander Nelson will be available for free through missions.

[-AFK-]
Members
2 posts
3,852 battles

Well i'm a new comer here, I've done the Nelson's mission and got her in Black Swan. I haven't seen any other missions so far other than shipgirl commanders' xp boost missions. It is said that there will  be 3 flag from Azur Lane Collaboration but I've got only one. Wondering how to get the other two. I fly that gold  anchor flag on all my ships with shipgirl commanders.