Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

MO - Looking for Comprehensive Guides/Replays

5 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
7,370 battles

Missouri can do plenty of damage and get half a mil credit per game. But can't seem to win anything.  Playing Missouri is literally misery.

Looking for some replays/vods/guides.

image.thumb.png.aca106f6cb0f346ffd5ad0aeb6740aec.png

[_RNG_]
Supertester
2,053 posts
2,849 battles

Watch the broadsides. Easily citadeled and busted. Also you can try pushing caps since you have radar. I have had plenty of games where I am in the middle of the caps, because the threat of a DD attack is mostly negated by the radar. 

And hey, everybody loses. It might be bad luck/the team, not your performance in mo

Members
3,783 posts
53 minutes ago, CanuckTheCanadianGoose said:

L M F A O that video.  Earning 500K in credits a game in a Missouri is easy.  I think the main problem he is having is his ability to aim accurately

1 hour ago, NeutralState said:

Missouri can do plenty of damage and get half a mil credit per game. But can't seem to win anything.  Playing Missouri is literally misery.

Looking for some replays/vods/guides.

image.thumb.png.aca106f6cb0f346ffd5ad0aeb6740aec.png

When I switch from IJN or German ships and play my Missouri first game it always blows.  It takes a minute or so to actually get use to the different style of play with the ship and different way of aiming.  Increase your damage out put with the ship and your credits will increase significantly.  Oh and try not to post foul language on the forums mods will ding you for that.

Edited by SuperSpud1

Sign in to follow this