You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AtlanticRim

Today is not my Day

11 comments in this topic

[VVV]
Members
390 posts
2,387 battles

Got pink twice today... just not my day.

1st time: grazed the top of a destroyer with some HE, did less that 1000 damage but still got pink. I took my lumps, washed to breast cancer awareness camo off, then:

2nd time: My Tacibana torps hit a Novik for 1500 damage, which sunk him. This wouldn't sting so much except for the fact that those torps were specifically aimed to avoid being within 7km of that Novik and they still somehow hit him.

I know its my ammo thus my fault and all that, but still salty. Going to wash the breast cancer awareness camo off for a second time today. Wish me luck

/rantover

[POP]
Beta Testers
3,810 posts
5,591 battles

that pink feeling is  horrible. it hurts the soul.

1515080186500.png

[STW-M]
Members
2,812 posts
6,835 battles

We all have our off days, when all our shells seem to land in a perfect circle around the target, our teammates can't blast their way out of a paper bag, and every enemy AP shell seems to be magically drawn to our citadels no matter the angling.

Take a break and come back when all the frustration is gone.

[RST]
Members
180 posts
17,200 battles

I did the same yesterday in Fujin. Did 8k damage with my torps to a ship that turned into me after I launched 2 of my 3 volleys. I didn't kill him, but it was enough to go pink for 2 matches. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Today is no different than yesterday or tomorrow.

Play the game take your lumps and move on.

[H_]
Members
1,700 posts

Been there, done that, got the pink merit badge.......SIGH (thunk, as my head hits the computer desk in shame...)

[RWBY]
Members
158 posts
1,771 battles

Happens. Once I dropped my torps thinking a Leander was backing off and instead he sails into them. My fault for dropping the torps the way I did but I wasn’t expecting my team mate to move forward lol

[OO7]
Members
4,031 posts
10,687 battles
4 hours ago, AtlanticRim said:

Got pink twice today... just not my day.

1st time: grazed the top of a destroyer with some HE, did less that 1000 damage but still got pink. I took my lumps, washed to breast cancer awareness camo off, then:

2nd time: My Tacibana torps hit a Novik for 1500 damage, which sunk him. This wouldn't sting so much except for the fact that those torps were specifically aimed to avoid being within 7km of that Novik and they still somehow hit him.

I know its my ammo thus my fault and all that, but still salty. Going to wash the breast cancer awareness camo off for a second time today. Wish me luck

/rantover

I know the feeling. It seems that my tk moments come in waves. I'll go months without a tk and then get a couple in the space of a week. However, I did get through this season of ranked with no TK's. I had 2 or 3 in ranked last season....

[VVV]
Members
390 posts
2,387 battles
2 hours ago, Avenge_December_7 said:

Take a break and come back when all the frustration is gone.

1 hour ago, Vangm94 said:

Take a hiatus for the day

1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Play the game take your lumps and move on.

Thanks for the support guys. I played off my pink, then took a nice two hour break and came back refreshed and non-ragey. Had a nice game in the new Cleveland afterword. :fish_cute_2: