Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
xalmgrey

That feeling you get after a Kraken

14 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
2,135 posts
4,427 battles

Got my second Kraken in my Shiny horse tonight. Managed to get the 5th kill just as the match ended. What a rush. Left me feeling like this though.

whew.jpg

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[DDMAF]
Members
2,557 posts
15,285 battles
1 hour ago, xalmgrey said:

Got my second Kraken in my Shiny horse tonight. Managed to get the 5th kill just as the match ended. What a rush. Left me feeling like this though.

whew.jpg

Usually, yes. But this one yesterday was the easiest ever. When I got the medal, I was actually surprised! *ahem* that`s in a STOCK ship, btw....

furukraken.jpg

[WOLF3]
Members
2,135 posts
4,427 battles
26 minutes ago, legozer said:

Usually, yes. But this one yesterday was the easiest ever. When I got the medal, I was actually surprised! *ahem* that`s in a STOCK ship, btw....

furukraken.jpg

Nice. :Smile_great:

[ANK-A]
Members
433 posts
12,066 battles

She's a venerable ship!  I have played a zillion games with her and got 7 kills once, but the best part of that game was being accused of cheating.  Congratulations, you'll have many more!

[WOLF3]
Members
2,135 posts
4,427 battles
36 minutes ago, driedjello said:

She's a venerable ship!  I have played a zillion games with her and got 7 kills once, but the best part of that game was being accused of cheating.  Congratulations, you'll have many more!

:Smile_honoring:

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
5,476 posts
17,032 battles

Game was over.  It was a defeat.  I was the last hope and just got torp'd/killed by a DD while in a knife range battle with a BB.  All our ships were gone, except a lone AFK DD in the corner.  Enemy had a substantial cap lead.  The only question was whether they would tick to 1000 or find the AFK DD and destroy it.  So I just sat there waiting, just to see how I well i did.  I noticed I had four kills. So close to Kraken.  Oh well.  Then....BOOM...."It's a flesh wound...Kraken".  Apparently, one of my secondaries lit up the BB I was brawling when I got torped and his DCP was on cooldown and he couldn't put it out.  It was a defeat....but the Kraken...achieved perhaps 30 seconds or so after I died...made it a bit more palatable.  

Edited by Soshi_Sone
  • Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
2,135 posts
4,427 battles
8 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Game was over.  It was a defeat.  I was the last hope and just got torp'd/killed by a DD while in a knife range battle with a BB.  All our ships were gone, except a lone AFK DD in the corner.  Enemy had a substantial cap lead.  The only question was whether they would tick to 1000 or find the AFK DD and destroy it.  So I just sat there waiting, just to see how I well i did.  I noticed I had four kills. So close to Kraken.  Oh well.  Then....BOOM...."It's a flesh wound...Kraken".  Apparently, one of my secondaries lit up the BB I was brawling when I got torped and his DCP was on cooldown and he couldn't put it out.  It was a defeat....but the Kraken...achieved perhaps 30 seconds or so after I died...made it a bit more palatable.  

Nice so you got a "flesh wound" from it to top it off eh?

That's a very sweet ending.

Edited by xalmgrey

[-K-]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
2,291 posts
11,647 battles

First battle in Kronshyte. Felt the way you did OP. Was not sure how the ship would be and then all of a sudden the kills just kept coming but not until towards the end of the battle. 

shot-18.06.02_01.13.23-0174.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
2,135 posts
4,427 battles
4 hours ago, Jazzyblaster said:

Congrats!

Thanks! :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
2,135 posts
4,427 battles
2 minutes ago, DeadIyArT said:

I remember getting back to back Kraken in my Groz and my gearing.

shot-18.04.07_16.48.55-0867.jpg

shot-18.04.07_19.08.41-0897.jpg

Heh, nice work man. Two times in a row. That's a hell of a night. :cap_viking:

[ISLA]
Beta Testers
538 posts
10,842 battles
1 minute ago, xalmgrey said:

Heh, nice work man. Two times in a row. That's a hell of a night. :cap_viking:

ty.hand where total shacking at the end of that.

Sign in to follow this