Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MajorHavoc

Again with the magical depleting doubloons after an update

10 comments in this topic

[-AHOY]
Members
511 posts
24,078 battles

Its so tiresome to go over every module of every ship to figure out which ones were switched from credits to doubloons that I think I will just let them get spent on some trivial trash so I don't have to worry about it any more.  Thanks WG, very cool...

Members
3,010 posts
10,189 battles

Huh, only ones that were "switched" for me were the ones that were messed with, IE the USN Cruisers - yes I have up to the DM (though the DM wasn't touched). Other than that, nada, zip, ziltch were touched. So in essence, it was as if "new ships" were put into my port... But I did enjoy the 30+ million credits that showed up.

[WOLF7]
Members
12,410 posts
4 minutes ago, MajorHavoc said:

Its so tiresome to go over every module of every ship to figure out which ones were switched from credits to doubloons that I think I will just let them get spent on some trivial trash so I don't have to worry about it any more.  Thanks WG, very cool...

Beware economic flags, they got really tricky there.

If you remove all economic flags then add an economic flag, it won't auto (pay with doubloons) when you set it to resupply.

But remove all flags, and install an economic flag and hit resupply...surprise, auto pay if out is selected....:Smile_teethhappy:

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,528 battles

On literally 0 ships that I own did this take place.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,528 battles

I've got well north of 100 ships in my port too. Me thinks someone just needs to exercise some caution. Especially if you've come to the point where you think it's a suspicious plot to get those who don't pay attention. If you know about the insidious ploy, and are upset by it, I'd expect you to be able to monitor your own pet peeve well enough to not be victimized by it.

[PVE]
Members
1,709 posts
7,764 battles

Screenshots. Take screenshots of all your goodies, Dubs, Creds, ships, mods etc before every update so you have something to refer back to and fall back on if there is something missing.

[WOLF9]
Privateers
12,485 posts
4,602 battles

Solution:  Never use auto re-supply unless you have lots. 

Spend a half minute setting up your ship and save!

Members
107 posts
5,585 battles
18 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Solution:  Never use auto re-supply unless you have lots. 

Spend a half minute setting up your ship and save!

Then you forget and log into a high ranked match with no premium consumable.

[-AHOY]
Members
511 posts
24,078 battles
13 hours ago, Captain_Dorja said:

I've got well north of 100 ships in my port too. Me thinks someone just needs to exercise some caution. Especially if you've come to the point where you think it's a suspicious plot to get those who don't pay attention. If you know about the insidious ploy, and are upset by it, I'd expect you to be able to monitor your own pet peeve well enough to not be victimized by it.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this